Promaxx 320 flow numbers >

Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Notices

Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Old 02-13-2017, 10:17 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,277 Likes on 1,467 Posts

I agree in a way and don't agree in a way.

To be more clear, mentioning something that has worked out well for you and sharing it ith the other members is all good,

Read back to the billboard posts. Again, Al got it, not sure others have.

There's companies paying big bucks for advertising...sure no promax, but other heads....you wouldn't be mad if you where spending hundreds each month when others are making money without doing so ? Check out OSO's advertising rates...they are big $$$$. Without advertisers the forum wouldn't be around.

That's all...trying to be fare. Not trying to pick a fight on this.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by SB

To be more clear, mentioning something that has worked out well for you and sharing it ith the other members is all good,

There's companies paying big bucks for advertising...sure no promax, but other heads....you wouldn't be mad if you where spending hundreds each month when others are making money without doing so ? Check out OSO's advertising rates...they are big $$$$. Without advertisers the forum wouldn't be around.

Why dont you start, by being a paying member, if youre so concerned about supporting the forum
Old 02-13-2017, 10:27 PM
SB
Registered

Will that keep you from attacking me ? And not just on this current subject ?
Old 02-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 1,281 Likes on 622 Posts

The pin has been pulled 3,2,1...
Old 02-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I agree Mike. Whether its afr, dart, engine quest, promaxx, whatever. Its all free info.
myself,and i am sure many others never heard of engine quest heads untill you posted about them.i bought a set and finally got around to dropping them off for a cnc valve job&assembly today.they are going on a 509 i am building and whenever i find time to get it done it will get run on the dyno and i will post results.if big al wants to send me a set of his 317s i will swap heads and do some pulls with them and post those results also.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Why dont you start, by being a paying member, if youre so concerned about supporting the forum
did not see that coming,lol.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB

ya big al is cutting a fat hog on these heads,he sold one set and is working on set number two.i don,t think he is putting any paying advertiser,s out of business,again just saying.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:25 PM
SB
Registered

Not the point.

I said my peace earlier and quickly...you guys keep bringing it up. So it sounds like I'm going on and on about it. I'm not, I'm just answering you guys.

Okay so you guys did get me to look at member prices as I haven't looked in a bit, Gold $24.95 6 mos, Platinum Member is $45 a year, Commercial is $500yr, and being an Advertiser is more. I don't need the extra benefits given as a paid member, but if keeps MT off my case once or twice a month ????
Old 02-13-2017, 11:37 PM
SB
Registered

So, back on track. Can we get the other dyno #'s and his flow #'s to see ho good this motor / those heads are ?
Old 02-14-2017, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 4,864 Likes on 1,376 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Not saying that.

That sheet does not have much info. I would hope the owner of the engine received more info than that. If he didn't, he didn't get much for his money, other than, well, a sheet.
Same info I got with my dyno sheets, it`s all the info I need, No complaints here . I`m interested in the power numbers and change in power who gives a $hit about some dyno air flow ..

Big Al don`t let this ass discourage you from posting here again , closest he`ll ever get to a big block is youtube..thanx Buddy.

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 02-14-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.