Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Notices

Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Old 01-15-2017, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by getrdunn
Btw

MT if you look at the thread heading it had absolutely nothing to do with debates over aluminum vs cast iron and what people think etc. Its just a simple promaxx 320 quality and flow thread.
Right on. I dont even know how that even came up.

Looking forward to the results. I have a feeling we are gonna have 2 good affordable options , in both flavors to pick from !

Thanks for sharing the info
Old 01-15-2017, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Choosing heads can be like choosing what set of tees you play from on a golf course. Pick your own poison. I typically only advise the ones who ask. Never fails though when I recommend to play the whites when asked they always want to play the tips but then rarely hit the ball past the reds. So in a nutshell regardless the statistics people will pick or choose as they see fit.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Right on. I dont even know how that even came up.

Looking forward to the results. I have a feeling we are gonna have 2 good affordable options , in both flavors to pick from !

Thanks for sharing the info
Point being I think it's awesome the big players that have been around with great reputations finally have some competition and are no longer your only choices. That's what I like... It was beginning to be a monopoly. Cast/aluminum who cares. Build specific and preference the way I see it. I normally wouldn't feel that way about USA companies but over the last few years I've heard and seen some really poor quality come from those companies also.
Old 01-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by getrdunn
Point being I think it's awesome the big players that have been around with great reputations finally have some competition and are no longer your only choices. That's what I like... It was beginning to be a monopoly. Cast/aluminum who cares. Build specific and preference the way I see it. I normally wouldn't feel that way about USA companies but over the last few years I've heard and seen some really poor quality come from those companies also.
Absolutely. I just saw on facebook, theres a guy from china, who has some castings that were copies of the afr heads. Suppsedly extremely cheap, and some guys have bought pallets of them, and said the castings were very clean.

While some may look at it as anti american, it could also go the other way. The big companies like dart and afr, have put a hige dent in the local machine shops income, by advertising bolt on ready quality. As you have said, the problem is, that just isnt the case.

With cheaper castings available, now the average consumer, can buy them, take them to their favorite head guy, and get a really nice performing and nice quality product, while still investing in our economy.

And before we get all high and mighty about the buy american thing, lets remember , the computer, cell phone, laptop, router, modem, and other things we utilize to be discussing this topic at the moment, are also made overseas ...

Same goes for most of the cranks and rods alot of us are running these days. Scat and eagle were supplying budget import cranks to the U.S. Then Callies was like F that, and came out with the compstar line. Which is a nice product. You think if scat and eagle never existed, callies would have randomly came out with an imported affordable crank option? Heck no. Competiton is what motivated them

Like Trump says, competition is good.
Old 01-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 739 Likes on 380 Posts

Absolutely. I just saw on facebook, theres a guy from china, who has some castings that were copies of the afr heads. Suppsedly extremely cheap, and some guys have bought pallets of them, and said the castings were very clean.

do you know where I can get some?
Old 01-15-2017, 10:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
do you know where I can get some?
Look up Steven Sun on facebook. Hes from Hangzhou, China
Attached Thumbnails Promaxx 320 flow numbers-fb_img_1484542576989.jpg   Promaxx 320 flow numbers-fb_img_1484542569777.jpg   Promaxx 320 flow numbers-fb_img_1484542628327.jpg  

Old 01-15-2017, 11:04 PM
Registered

http://stevenengine.com/proview.asp?id=53
Old 01-15-2017, 11:28 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,182 Likes on 1,437 Posts

Dangerous Website Blocked

You attempted to access:
http://stevenengine.com/proview.asp?id=53

This is a known dangerous website. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

For your protection, this website has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Exit this site
Old 01-15-2017, 11:38 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,182 Likes on 1,437 Posts

^^^^That was a copy paste of a large screen warning from when I clicked on that link.^^^^

Phucking A.

Last edited by SB; 01-15-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
^^^^That was a copy paste of a large screen warning from when I clicked on that link.^^^^

Phucking A.
Weird. No issues over here when visiting that site. I have Norton Antivirus.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.