Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,284 Likes on 1,472 Posts

In a nut shell, Yes.....installed correctly
Old 12-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 962 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
The FITECH are a really slick setup. I just wish they would either allow you to lock in a tune or they would make a version without the internal computer that would just act like a really nice TBI unit that a person could wire to Holley, MEFI, etc. computers.
you could open the unit up,cut their ecu out and then wire in a holley,,pita yes,,could it be done,sure,why not.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
The FITECH are a really slick setup. I just wish they would either allow you to lock in a tune or they would make a version without the internal computer that would just act like a really nice TBI unit that a person could wire to Holley, MEFI, etc. computers.
I have a buddy setting up his blower motors with FiTech systems.. he plans on just carrying a spare O2 sensor.. I'll let you know how it works out..
Old 12-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 144 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Brannmark
Late response, but I contacted Holley tech line and their response:

So basically, watch the placement of the O2 sensor and the fuel lines and this should work?

That’s no different then a carb with a wideband set up. I installed my wideband last season to see if the sensor would survive before moving to FI and so far all is good. I installed the sensor at 12oclock on top of the collector and using the innovative heatsink to help protect the sensor as well.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah thinking it might be good to mount the O2 sensor from the top of the riser like you said. Will have to measure that it will fit under the hatch.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Registered

Default Anyone bolt the sniper efi on yet? How did it work for ya

??
Originally Posted by Brannmark
So, anyone running the Holley Sniper EFI on thier engines? Does it work good? Any changes needed to make it run other than the O2 location in the manifold?

Thinking of upgrading for one on my OMC 5.8 in my restored Bayliner 2755.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,284 Likes on 1,472 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
I picked these up about a month ago, guess I'll be learning the Holley EFI..........probably run my carbs next yr. then switch it all out
these are for sale
Old 08-26-2018, 10:46 AM
Registered

Default Late reply.

Since everyone is discussing O2 sensor replacement and no one has posted this solution I will.

A company called Performance Fuel Injection Systems makes an O2 plate that bolts between the manifold and the riser and fits a standard threaded WBO2 sensor. They have them for all engine makes and they mostly sell them on Ebay for about $85 with gaskets just search Ebay sellers for "performancefuelinjectionsystems". They'll work on any EFI system out there: Holley, FiTech, their own conversion, etc.

Michigan Motorz also sells an O2 adapter flange.

Now we can all go EFI