Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Eliminator garage scene >

Eliminator garage scene

Notices

Eliminator garage scene

Old 04-06-2003, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks guys, I need it. I got bags under my eyes and my wallet is shot! BOAT (B reak O ut A nother T housand)

GLH

The whole Cig aura is growing on me! I'm just learning about them and if I ever go up they will be on my list at the top. They have a "mystique" about them no pun intended! The key is to have fun, some of my fun is just in the garage "therapy" not common sense, plain fun would be cheaper.

Pantera, THanks on the seat brackets, Im pleased. Im sure on the cables your right. Actually I ran out of time/ patience and just went and got what the car guys use. Its easy to get anal. I understand.

Greg
Old 07-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey Greg - I just read this thread all the way through. When you started I hadn't paid the fee to view the attachments so I didn't follow it. You did an excellent job on everything and the performance is scary! I will have pictures of the Rtech Supercooler to show you in about a week.
Old 07-19-2003, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Tomcat thatss Great! Send me some photos please. Last week it went 94 on gps. It just goes at least 91-92 all of the time. I love it! Mo-power though!@#$% Greg