Notices

Lost part

Old 06-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost part

I had to replace my top Mount style trim motor Which, is a Parker oildyne motor, Black in color connected to the white reservoir pump with the yellow cap.
When I pulled the 2 bolts that holds the motor to the pump somehow, I lost the connector between the motor and the pump. I believe it may be called the “drive connector”
i cannot locate one and I don’t even know it they are basically universal. The Parker motor shaft looks like a “slotted” screwdriver end. As so does the smaller shaft which it connects to in the pump.
This pump is used to raise the “jack plate” which raises and lowers my 2 evinrude e-tec outboard motor’s.
thank you,
Does anyone know where I could find that small part possibly
and any other advice you might be able to help with
Old 06-10-2018, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

From Mercruiser the old part number you're looking for was 89493 which is now 803852 .

The Pump Motor Drive Coupler is item number 2 in the following link, Genuine Mercury & Mercruiser parts. HYDRAULIC PUMP

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercury-Mer...-/400814882821
Old 06-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Jakematdude! I shall order one! Have a Great Day!