Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Ok GUYS, help me pick an INTERIOR!! >

Ok GUYS, help me pick an INTERIOR!!

Notices

Ok GUYS, help me pick an INTERIOR!!

Old 01-28-2019, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Ok GUYS, help me pick an INTERIOR!!

Just purchased the boat late Fall and am currently revamping the interior. The previous owner kindly left the cover off quite frequently, and the top of the head rests and arm rests are a bit sun-faded, so while I am at it, I am contemplating changing the interior colours. For the life of me, I cannot decide on a colour combination.
I'm not against the all yellow, Ronald McDonald interior, however I would just choose a brighter yellow to match the paint scheme better, if I went that way. The boat originally had burgundy carpet that needs to be replaced as well.

Would love to hear your opinions on colours for the interior - seats, floor, carpet, side panels, etc.

Here are a few pictures of the boat's current state.

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-28-2019, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 391 Likes on 220 Posts

As always, I say all white!
Old 01-28-2019, 07:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,156 Likes on 492 Posts

It's a beautiful looking boat already but since you've asked for opinions..........

I like yellow too but you've got a lot of it. It's only personal taste, I'd break up the yellow by adding more grey. The grey works well, it's very neutral. Maybe reverse the grey and the yellow colors, more grey, less yellow. Perhaps introduce the darker blue from your striping with blue carpet if it's not too hot underfoot. Carpet is separate from the rest so you can get away with blue and not have to match it with other trim in the cockpit. Leave the red out, too heavy with the bold colors you already have.

RR

Last edited by rak rua; 01-28-2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rak rua
It's a beautiful looking boat already but since you've asked for opinions..........

I like yellow too but you've got a lot of it. It's only personal taste, I'd break up the yellow by adding more grey. The grey works well, it's very neutral. Maybe reverse the grey and the yellow colors, more grey, less yellow. Perhaps introduce the darker blue from your striping with blue carpet if it's not too hot underfoot. Carpet is separate from the rest so you can get away with blue and not have to match it with other trim in the cockpit. Leave the red out, too heavy with the bold colors you already have.

RR

Old 01-29-2019, 01:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,156 Likes on 492 Posts

Those seats look nice ^^^.
Can you incorporate some yellow in there too? Yellow is still the main color of the boat so you need to keep it flowing into the cockpit to blend in. Maybe the logo on the headrests and the Centre stripe? Once again, Just my opinion.

RR

Old 01-29-2019, 05:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 137 Posts

yellow stitching on that blue and white...would be subtle but enough to pop a little and see some yellow in there....just my opinion
Old 01-29-2019, 07:27 AM
Registered

I like the blue and white together but id have to incorporate it into my current seats (using the same foam), Having a Burgundy carbon fibre dash and console might make the blue/white look goofy??

Another Option would be White and Red/Burgundy
Old 01-29-2019, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 55 Posts

I wonder if it would tie together with the rest of the interior if the blue seats were gray and white, with yellow stitching.
Old 01-29-2019, 02:04 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Get friendly with photoshop type software or find someone who is and start putting different colors in the interior pics you have.

You said you like the yellow, so maybe keep that and do the accent colors in one of the shades of blue from the front of the boat to avoid the McD problem? Maybe one of the lighter shades of blue to keep it a bit cooler.

Last edited by bck; 01-29-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:21 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Carbon Silver and blue with some yellow/red accents.

And for the love of god please spell color right you frigging Canuck. LMAO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.