DUI distributor >

DUI distributor

Notices

DUI distributor

Old 02-25-2019, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DUI distributor

Anyone running DUI distributor on bbc ? Any input on these ?
Thanks,
Dale
Old 02-26-2019, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 144 Likes on 96 Posts

I have one and it’s been great so far. Nice and simple set up. Just make sure you’ve got a large enough power wire going to it though.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja Rooster
I have one and it’s been great so far. Nice and simple set up. Just make sure you’ve got a large enough power wire going to it though.
Exactly what Baja Rooster said. Simple two wire hookup if you connect your tach. You can also order a pigtail online for under $10 to make it real simple to hookup.

Amazon Amazon
Old 02-27-2019, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Was a thread recently with a member who had bad luck with however I've used both pertronix and dui. Never an issue what so ever. Perfect for your basic engine/build. TBI rarely fails either however not the question you asked. I'd be running the pertronix if it wasn't for flip flopping builds. To be honest I regret selling however I ended up with Daytona sensors cd1 cause at my direction was SC at the time. Then reality kicked in and didn't wanna throw 900 plus hp at BW trans and ssm3 drives without spending a bunch of money. Regardless any ignition is a crap shoot and can have failures with the best of the best. Sometimes it depends who was on the line at the time.

Old 02-28-2019, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

running them to with no issues, friend has 2 in cruiser I had him get, I used to use the cheap ones from Jegs/summit etc, and used to be fine...then they turn to junk failing left and right...chinese garbage..DUI's are built with american componants the tech there told me..