Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Steel Tower for Bravo 1 >

Steel Tower for Bravo 1

Notices

Steel Tower for Bravo 1

Old 11-17-2002, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im pretty sure the carrier is shot. Its probably where all the slop is. Ill know in a few days when I get it apart. Thanks, Tom
Old 11-17-2002, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The amazing part is the seals held.
Old 11-18-2002, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you checked out this site.......they have a longer tower, and looks like a lot of trick stuff.

Seein how Im not tearin up drives (yet) I haven't used their stuff, but I see them advertised, and have heard people talk about them..........Just passin along some info.

Old 11-18-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Not sure if it's really needed, but that steel tower that Max Machine Worx makes looks real impressive. I'm sure John/Maxx could make something like that if needed.
Old 11-18-2002, 11:24 AM
Registered

Ratchet, they have some real nice stuff. However, our goal (Alfster's and mine) is to provide the performance boating enthusiast with high quality, reasonably priced, service and accessories. This will include: steering systems, Bravo upgrades, shortening lowers, and other products we have in the works. There are some real nice products out there but they are way overpriced.

Mark, our tower has more thread which will increase the support and strength, and it is reasonably priced. The Max Machine Worx tower is a real nice piece and I would not want or attempt to duplicate thier work.

Last edited by Maxx; 11-18-2002 at 12:00 PM.
Old 11-18-2002, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Maxx, I certainly don't know everything about these Bravo One drives and I certainly don't think I hear of everything that goes wrong with these drives as well, but it sounds like the stock XR steel tower is adaquate enough anyway----certainly enough for the nauturally aspirated horsepower (680hp) I'm putting to them. Keep us posted John on your accomplishments and keep up the good work bro.

Mark/KAAMA
Old 11-18-2002, 01:45 PM
Registered

Default Thanks

Originally posted by Maxx
Ratchet, they have some real nice stuff. However, our goal (Alfster's and mine) is to provide the performance boating enthusiast with high quality, reasonably priced, service and accessories. This will include: steering systems, Bravo upgrades, shortening lowers, and other products we have in the works. There are some real nice products out there but they are way overpriced.

Maxx,

My apologies, I was a bit unclear as to if you were supplying them to everyone, or just doing it for yourself (maybe just a bit of skimming on my part). Anyways, it's great to know that you guys are out there. It's great to know that there are some people that realize all boaters don't have an endless supply of money.

Thanks,
RJ
Old 11-18-2002, 04:46 PM
Registered

No apologies necessary Ratchet, Alfster and I are just trying to help a few folks out here. Maybe, with a little luck, this will evolve into something we can pursue when I retire from law enforcement in a couple of years and Alfster retires from the heavy equipment industry

Last edited by Maxx; 11-18-2002 at 05:24 PM.
Old 11-28-2002, 09:16 AM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, this looks like a great Christmas gift!!! Maxx, do you have gift certificates???? All in need could get their wifes/girlfriends to buy a few certificates and we could be some happy boaters out here!!!

Have a nice Thanksgiving!! Be thankful we are boaters!!

Dick
Old 11-28-2002, 06:52 PM
Registered

Oh, I think that could be arranged.

Quick Reply: Steel Tower for Bravo 1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.