Steel Tower for Bravo 1 >

Steel Tower for Bravo 1

Notices

Steel Tower for Bravo 1

Old 06-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steel Tower insert

Hello everybody I am new to this form very hard-working just a blue collar guy bought a big boat and now I realize that big boats are not for the average person. I did the research on trying to make my bravo one's a little stronger I talked to Max today and what I read from the forms is you know these guys are doing stuff and making stuff that the average guy can't afford. Sarted to talk about prices and quotes listen you're way better off just to buy better drives then even the Xrs because steel insert for the tower is a $1,000 aside and then that time you do they had a whole list of things that was ridiculous you're talkin $10,000 a piece to upgrade a Bravo One I don't know too many blue-collar guys that could do that so I think what I'm going to do is because there are no people out there that have good deals for boats. Boats stand for bust out another thousand bust out another thousand after that so after jumping into this boat in realizing that they're just big giant money pits I probably will sell the 38-foot Scarab and just buy something little with a single Outboards I think the outboard motors are definitely the way to go because there are nobody making parts that are reasonable and you're talking $1,000 aside plus eight hundred and some dollars for a Billet vertical shaft almost 900 come on guys