Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Identify this switch/cover/actuator... >

Identify this switch/cover/actuator...

Notices

Identify this switch/cover/actuator...

Old 07-11-2019, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Identify this switch/cover/actuator...

...or whatever you call them! I don't care about the switches, only the cover.

The boat: 2008 Formula 350 Sun Sport

According to Formula the part number (using the bilge pump switch as an example) is a Carling vadaxxnc-pzdhx-3xx-xbp1 (EA SWITCH CARLING BLG PUMP NKL'06) but I can't find that on Carling's website or anywhere else.

My goal is to add another switch for my charplotter that is labelled as such (alternatively Chart Plotter, Nav, Navigation, etc. will work). I can't even find other switches that use this same general design (contoured with white oval+black text on top). I'm starting to think Formula custom ordered these, in which case I may settle with just replacing all of them, but I honestly like the nickel color of them and they are easy(ish) to read in the dark but it looks like all the ones that are easily available are black.

My switch panel

Thanks!
Old 07-16-2019, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I'd call these guys. There is a switch in the picture here that looks identical to yours.

https://www.coastalswitches.com/shop...-switch-cover/