Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Meltdown #2...not quite !! >

Meltdown #2...not quite !!

Notices

Meltdown #2...not quite !!

Old 11-27-2002, 12:41 PM
Intolerant1

I hope you understand my point. In your first post it sounds like you bought a used boat with alot of promises from the owner about the work that was done. We all know how that can be. I wasnt questioning so much as asking you to clarify. Good luck and I hope your able to get things squared away.

Old 11-27-2002, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Intolerant, yes I understood the point and I was not offended in any way. It was a pertinent & relevent question. I have seen it many times on the board about the same issues with other shops.
I knew better, but in my venting about it, I neglected to state I had verified the work was in fact done by ARIZONA SPEED .

Maybe, when I retire I will open a Marine shop and call it .......MarineWorks -"Done with Care"
and then stand behind it's work. I'd rather have a 550hp engine that runs and is reliable than a 1200 that won't even start! Just as an example.
Happy Holiday