Beware of Rusty Romberg/ Ultra Boats >

Beware of Rusty Romberg/ Ultra Boats

Notices

Beware of Rusty Romberg/ Ultra Boats

Old 07-29-2024, 01:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beware of Rusty Romberg/ Ultra Boats

Rusty Romberg AKA Ultra Boats, is a thief.

Rusty rented a warehose from my friend.

He wrote a bad check for rent not once but twice.

She decided to look him up on the check , the business name Ultra Boats , wow what a Hella of a rabbit hole that turned out to be.

He has taken boats owners money and never finished their boats , made excuses for why it wasn't done , asked for more money to finish boats. Years and hundreds of 1000's of dollars have gone by before a few owners were able to finally get their boats back due to posting what he had left in her yard . When we realized what he has done , he started moving boats out quickly . He never paid his rent. He left some boats behind , I posted and people came for their boats.

Rusty even said no to them , cops were their and they had the proper paperwork to obtain their boats. Except one gentleman the cops said it's civil. Wow . Rusty would not give it back.

Upon doing more research RUSTY IS A FINANICAL MESS, BEING SUED, NOT PAYING RENT , EVICTIONS , FILING BANKRUPTCY AND GETTING DENIED TWICE. I GUESS HE THOUGHT BEING A CRIMINAL WAS BETTER THAN DOING THE JOBS HE SIGNED UP FOR.

HE HAS QUICKLY TAKEN THE REST OFF HER LOT , VANISHING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BE FOUND.

SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN FOR HIM.

SOMEONE IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS REACHED CLAIMING A HULL I POSTED WAS HIS , IT WAS ALREADY GONE .

RUSTY WENT AS FAR AS SAYING MY FRIEND OPENED HER GATE AND LET PEOPLE TAKE BOATS AND THAT . HE WAS ROBBED TWICE BY HER, GRRRRR.

HE USED HER FOR AN ESCAPE GOAT SO NOW HE HAS A REASON WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE THEIR BOATS. HAVE TO ADMIT , NICE TRY BUT A LIE.

SOMEONE POSTED SAYING THEIR BOAT WAS STOLEN OFF MY FRIENDS PROPERTY(PER RUSTY), MY FRIEND DID HER HOMEWORK AND FOUND IT BEING SOLD ON SOME SITE. THEY PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST HIM. HE ALSO FORGED THEIR INSURANCE CHECK.

THATS JUST OF WHAT HE HAS DONE.

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE GETS CAUGHT , AND I DO HOPE I AM PART OF THE REASON HE DOES. . THANK YOU.
The following users liked this post:
articfriends (07-29-2024)
Old 07-29-2024, 05:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 411 Posts

Originally Posted by Tina7474
Rusty Romberg AKA Ultra Boats, is a thief.

Rusty rented a warehose from my friend.

He wrote a bad check for rent not once but twice.

She decided to look him up on the check , the business name Ultra Boats , wow what a Hella of a rabbit hole that turned out to be.

He has taken boats owners money and never finished their boats , made excuses for why it wasn't done , asked for more money to finish boats. Years and hundreds of 1000's of dollars have gone by before a few owners were able to finally get their boats back due to posting what he had left in her yard . When we realized what he has done , he started moving boats out quickly . He never paid his rent. He left some boats behind , I posted and people came for their boats.

Rusty even said no to them , cops were their and they had the proper paperwork to obtain their boats. Except one gentleman the cops said it's civil. Wow . Rusty would not give it back.

Upon doing more research RUSTY IS A FINANICAL MESS, BEING SUED, NOT PAYING RENT , EVICTIONS , FILING BANKRUPTCY AND GETTING DENIED TWICE. I GUESS HE THOUGHT BEING A CRIMINAL WAS BETTER THAN DOING THE JOBS HE SIGNED UP FOR.

HE HAS QUICKLY TAKEN THE REST OFF HER LOT , VANISHING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BE FOUND.

SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN FOR HIM.

SOMEONE IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS REACHED CLAIMING A HULL I POSTED WAS HIS , IT WAS ALREADY GONE .

RUSTY WENT AS FAR AS SAYING MY FRIEND OPENED HER GATE AND LET PEOPLE TAKE BOATS AND THAT . HE WAS ROBBED TWICE BY HER, GRRRRR.

HE USED HER FOR AN ESCAPE GOAT SO NOW HE HAS A REASON WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE THEIR BOATS. HAVE TO ADMIT , NICE TRY BUT A LIE.

SOMEONE POSTED SAYING THEIR BOAT WAS STOLEN OFF MY FRIENDS PROPERTY(PER RUSTY), MY FRIEND DID HER HOMEWORK AND FOUND IT BEING SOLD ON SOME SITE. THEY PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST HIM. HE ALSO FORGED THEIR INSURANCE CHECK.

THATS JUST OF WHAT HE HAS DONE.

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE GETS CAUGHT , AND I DO HOPE I AM PART OF THE REASON HE DOES. . THANK YOU.
I seen your FB post on the havasu group, holy FAWK! The words "shallow grave" come to mind
The following users liked this post:
OLDRAT (07-29-2024)