Throttle control needed >

Throttle control needed

Notices

Throttle control needed

Old 06-30-2003, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle control needed

Does anyone have a stock throttle/gear selector lying around that they would like to sell? A friend broke his this past weekend and needs one. Single lever gear selector for both or a side mount dual throttle control.
Old 06-30-2003, 10:49 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 06-30-2003, 04:57 PM
Registered

Sorry don't have one but on a different subject how is the fast system working? What did you use for carb box & did you use 2000cfm throttle body.
Old 07-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Registered

Turbojack, how is it going? The weather here has been extremely wet. I put the boat in the water for the first time this past weekend to begin tuning. I used a 95 mm throttle body, for twin turbo mustangs, good to 2500 hp, I think it has me covered. I am working on finishing my fuel map and haven't taken the boat past 4000 rpm yet. Hope to get some riding time in this coming weekend, raining now from Hurricane Bill, from down your way, more rain in forecast, so we'll see. The rain is really aggravating. I love the function and workability of the FAST system and it really went together rather easily. I can guide you, when you're ready to give up the ghost on those carbs. No box, used a elbow from Probe industries, comes out to starboard side of the motor, hooks right up to existing tube from intercooler. Looks real trick, using 95 lb injectors, Holley intake with cast in injector bungs(new item this year), wide band O2 welded into to lightning headers along with pyrometers. Once tuning is complete it will be a great system and easily changeable for any condition or change.