houston prop

Notices

houston prop

Old 01-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: houston prop

Originally Posted by zahndok

It`s not nice to kick someone when they are down especially with health problems. I think that everyone should give him some time to get his health back and his buisness up and running.

I run a one man shop myself and when I`m not up to par physically, the business suffers.

There have been several instances here on OSO where people were ripped off by others that were living over their heads or just phoneys trying to play the part....except for the part where they pay their bills!

Major health problems like this could strike any one of us at any time. I think that a little understanding in a situation like this is in order.

Roger
Old 01-27-2006, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HOUSTONPROP
Neil Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Darin, Why don't you become an advertiser on this site?
Old 01-27-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Roger 1
It`s not nice to kick someone when they are down especially with health problems. I think that everyone should give him some time to get his health back and his buisness up and running.

I run a one man shop myself and when I`m not up to par physically, the business suffers.

There have been several instances here on OSO where people were ripped off by others that were living over their heads or just phoneys trying to play the part....except for the part where they pay their bills!

Major health problems like this could strike any one of us at any time. I think that a little understanding in a situation like this is in order.

Roger
Give Darrin a break and let him get his health back.
Old 01-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Registered

It is pleasing to see the positive comments coming up here. Sort of restores some of the faith in OSO I had lost lately. --- Jer
Old 01-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

test
Old 02-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I sent Darin my props in Dec 2005 for Accelerator Service. He was eager for my business, asked for me PayPal him $720 cash from bank, not credit card, and explained he was having technical problems with his phone line.

His number is still out of service, and after repeated calls to get updates on a long overdue and uncompleted service, he told me he 'sold' the business (he actually sold the assets) and has been giving me delaying excuse after excuse.

Fortunately, the outfit he 'sold' the assets to returned my props but only polished as they had been given NO direction and NO funding from Houston Propeller to do any work.

I find it interesting he is still active on this forum (1/26/2006). I'm anxious to see his response and remedy to this - in fact I challenge him too.

I'm not the only one shortchanged. Plenty others suffered greater loss than I. This sort of business practice does not engender pity nor is it justified by one's illness. In fact, it indignifies those truly stricken with cancer who fight bravely, with integrity, putting other before themselves.

I'm truly sadden by his plight if actually true, but can't help think otherwise. One faced with quickening mortality should be looking for redemption, not condemnation.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Darin, Why don't you become an advertiser on this site?

WHEN i BECOME HEALTY AGAIN I, WILL BE MORE THAN AN ADVITISER,I will be back on top as the best prop man around.

Thanks

Home of the Famous World Wide ACCLERATOR
Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cavecreeker
I sent Darin my props in Dec 2005 for Accelerator Service. He was eager for my business, asked for me PayPal him $720 cash from bank, not credit card, and explained he was having technical problems with his phone line.

His number is still out of service, and after repeated calls to get updates on a long overdue and uncompleted service, he told me he 'sold' the business (he actually sold the assets) and has been giving me delaying excuse after excuse.

Fortunately, the outfit he 'sold' the assets to returned my props but only polished as they had been given NO direction and NO funding from Houston Propeller to do any work.

I find it interesting he is still active on this forum (1/26/2006). I'm anxious to see his response and remedy to this - in fact I challenge him too.

I'm not the only one shortchanged. Plenty others suffered greater loss than I. This sort of business practice does not engender pity nor is it justified by one's illness. In fact, it indignifies those truly stricken with cancer who fight bravely, with integrity, putting other before themselves.

I'm truly sadden by his plight if actually true, but can't help think otherwise. One faced with quickening mortality should be looking for redemption, not condemnation.

YOUR PROPS WERE CONTRACTED OUT ,YOU WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THERE WORK THE FIRST TIME ,YOU SENT THEM BACK ,FOUND THEY CHARGE LESS THAN i ,SORRY YOU KNEW WHERE THEY WERE GOING AND know you want me to refund the diff of the price htey charge vs what we contracted on. That's free ENTERPRISE. You have my Number Call =me 281-354-5882

Last edited by HOUSTONPROP; 02-28-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HOUSTONPROP
WHEN i BECOME HEALTY AGAIN I, WILL BE MORE THAN AN ADVITISER,I will be back on top as the best prop man around.

Thanks

Home of the Famous World Wide ACCLERATOR
You always produced a quality product for me with incredible results.

Best of luck.

Neil
Old 02-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by zahndok
LET ME ON THE bash list >>THE ONLY THING SMOKING IS GOING TO BE YOUR ASS WHEN I get done kicking it.

Quick Reply: houston prop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.