Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Twead for covering on cushions in cuddy. >

Twead for covering on cushions in cuddy.

Notices

Twead for covering on cushions in cuddy.

Old 04-12-2004, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

LMAO....that's funny.

I just happen to spray bedliners for a living. For some reason I don't see them getting sprayed anytime soon.

Buck
Old 04-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to a fabric store and found some uphosltery fabric for my little boat to get rid of the high end blue burlap I had.

It was about 8.00 per yard and made for abuse.

You can probably find something that will work for cheaper than you think. The pic isn't that great, but you get the idea.
Attached Thumbnails Twead for covering on cushions in cuddy.-p1010002.jpg  
Old 04-15-2004, 09:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 139 Likes on 84 Posts

yes. not bad.
Old 04-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Registered

And this is the interior of my main ride.

(The plushy stuff)
Attached Thumbnails Twead for covering on cushions in cuddy.-1987-chris-craft-main-salon.jpg  
Old 04-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jeesh, fund, is that PINK?

I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice
Old 04-17-2004, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I went to the upholstery shop last night. My initial thought was to go with a solid red or blue. After getting there I had some concerns with the colors clashing due to slight differences in the colors. I picked out a charcoal gray with some light gray spots here and there in it. I figured the gray is a little easier on the eyes and more universal in color too.

Yes I went with the tweed. If it's something I don't like I can always change it next year. For the price I can get this done at it's not really a big deal either way to me.

Next on the list is getting the engine cover redone. I was just going to get new vinyl and had it embroidered. New plan.....ultra leather for it. I think that will turn out nice.

Buck
Old 04-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Registered

Not pink. Burgundy cushions, light grey headliner. Tan carpet and neutral cabinet.

The previous owner was a purple freak.

Buck:
1994 I vote recover if it's bugging you.

McCollinstn:
You feeling better?
Old 04-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Fightclub

Default Buck >>> I can hook you up...

Buck,

I am in the contract furniture business and can get you wholesale cost on what ever you need.

PM me if you need help. I just ordered a man made leather for my cuddy feels and looks just like leather but performs like vinyl.

Brad

Last edited by Fightclub; 04-17-2004 at 10:57 PM.

Old 04-17-2004, 11:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

yeah, thanks razor.

feeling better. Went back midweek after the Sunday emergency visit and my doc gave me a handfull of syringes of a brown clove paste. He said it looked like the straight oil was eating ulcers into my tongue (and he was right - the tongue was hurting pretty bad from it too).

I been spending the last week eating a big breakfast at home, flushing out all my sockets, and drinking a huge bucketfull of water. Then I fill the two bad sockets with the brown paste and head out. Been skipping lunch and drinking only room temp water out of a glass with my head leaning so the teeth with paste are on the uphill side. Then when I come home, I pop a pain med, and eat a big dinner, and then go thru the cleaning routine again.

Today is the third day I've gone all day long with no paste in the sockets.

ALL of my teeth are still VERY sensitive to cold stuff, which I guess is due to the socket nerves still being all touchy...

But yes, better.

Buck, your gray choice will prolly work out perfect.
Razor, I wasn't really making fun of your color - the pix though do look awful pink...
Old 04-18-2004, 07:49 AM
Registered

Mcollinstn,

You got a problem with PINK?
What the hell, I'm 6'6" and 250 pounds, if I can't pull off pink, nobody can! Roger that you were kidding.
The pic does looks pink.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Sounds like Buck did the right thing.

I'm out of the woods with socket now. Been about 6 weeks. Sometimes it's sore when I chew, but no longer when I yawn, etc. I did somehow manage to inject a hard sliver of bacon into the new flesh on the side of the socket. OUCH. I guess you can make weapons out of meat.

Quick Reply: Twead for covering on cushions in cuddy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.