Arizona Speed 572

Notices

Arizona Speed 572

Old 03-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Arizona Speed 572

I had AZSM install my Vortech blower, new injectors, fuel pump, regulator and reprogram my computer. I know they had my boat on the water four different days running different programs, they welded a sensor into my headers at no charge so they could get good readings and made sure I wasn't running lean. They also perfomed a leak down test on motor and bench flowed all the injectors after the first run because they thought they had a miss-fire. It turned out to be bad spark plug wire that they also replaced. What I'm getting at is they went the extra mile for me, they could have bolted it together and sent me on my way like most people do. The fact that they actually ran my boat with out the motor cover and with their computer in it taking live readings made me feel very good knowing they did their install with great attention to detail. I wanted to pick up my boat so bad after the firts run wich was on a Friday but they told me no-way, not until they felt it was perfect. It took an extra week to get it right but it runs great now. How long will my motor last? Its a 502 mag efi with a blower, it may not last that long anyways. But when or if I grenade it I'd have no problem buying a new motor from them. If I had any complaints at all from them it would be that when they relocated my oil filter they must have dumped a quart of oil in the bilge and no one bothered to wipe it up. Big deal, so I had some cleaning to do. They are mechanics not detailers, they did do a good job keeping the interior clean and kept my boat inside during a couple of dust and rain storms. Ben is the salesman who handled all my work for me, he honest and knowledgable. The firts thing he asked me when I went in to purchase the set up is what my expectations were on actual speed. He didn't promise me any b-s or gaurantee anything unreasonable. In the end I picked up more than ten mph and gobs of midrange power, and am very happy with the performance.