Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! >

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Notices

Old 04-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many of you know that were not able to finish our last lap. 2 clamps broke and we lost our closed water cooling leaving us dead in the water.

My first Thank You is for the Yellow Fountain Poker Run Boat that threw us a line and kept us from drifting into the race course while other classes finished. These guys worked their asses off keeping us safe, they had no cleats to tie the line to and held us by hand! They even had a 8+ footer break right on their bow leaving them all very wet. Guys I have your lines and will be at Lauderdale, please find me so that I can get your lines back and properly thank you.

Our next Thank You goes to the family on the patrol boat that towed us in after the race was over. The boat name was "Later Gator" and I never got to thank them either as the left after bringing us back to the crane. If anyone knows who this is please let me know I would really like to thank them properly and at a minimum pay for their gas and time..........that is one long tow from the outside!

Next Scott B, John Haggin for working out a place to store our boat/rig and the great party! You guys really came through for us, can't thank you enough!

Finally to John & Dina Carbonell and all of the SBI/APBA officials, staff, saftey crews and volunteers. This was a great event, we could not have been treated any better. What a great way to start the season. See you in Miami.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:13 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Default Re: Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Faster Daddy the guy that has the yellow Fountian is Mike Sanz. He should be in Ft. Lauderdale if not you can leave the lines with us and I will get them to him Bill Mazzoni
Old 04-19-2005, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brian,
The important thing is you guys all got it safe, and no serious damage to the boat. You guys ran a great ran and the boat looks good,see u in Ft. Lauderdale. Sometime we take it for granted but the safety crews,medical, and patrols boats deserve alot of credit for all they do for us.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:07 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Never enough said about these guy's
Old 04-19-2005, 08:26 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Faster Daddy.

The boat "Later Gator" belongs to Brian Wood, and this was his FIRST race.
I signed him up as a patrol boat and he later turned into the #2 turn boat........and a great asset all around.

I'm sure he would appreciate your call.

Call me on my cell (305-393-0070) and I will pass his number on to you as I don't know if he wants his published.
Pat D./SBI
Old 04-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Registered

Brain....congats on your 1st F1 race...you got a great boat.....
"see you in Miami" is your brain still a little jelloy....Miami is over time to go to Lauderdale......
Old 04-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info everyone. Gino a quick trip to Chiropractor has got me straight again. Can't wait to get to Lauderdale!