Marathon-The good-bad and ugly

Notices

Marathon-The good-bad and ugly

Old 05-20-2005, 04:29 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Marathon-The good-bad and ugly

Pat, your a pistol. (that's Jersey Boyz talk for a cool lady) It's always nice to have someone from the Sanctioning body on here.

Please let Gdftha in the pits from now on, he has a duty to provide us on OSO with photos. Or we'll take his Scotch away. Just watch out or he'll hit on you. He's looking for a lady to go to the races with!

If I was there, I would have taken care of my buddy cause I can't take the whining either.......

I'm just suprized you let Klaatu in the pits. He probably snuck under the fence.

Have fun at the next race.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Registered

where might the results be posted?

oh yea , shut up Gfatha
Old 05-20-2005, 04:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

go to the SBI website......click on the May Marathon race and then click on results

thanks Ron........I think.....and I'm sorry, I can't take any other men to the races....JC MAKES me bring the one I have

re: Klaatu.......I don't know who he is, but the sneaking under the fence did occur to me after I got stopped twice and I have six (6) SBI stickers on my car window. I live so close to the pits I should have stuck one on my head and walked up.
and yes, I want to meet Klaatu also
Old 05-20-2005, 05:11 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Augie-Pat-Nasty-Ron P-Pat P, etc

You guys be the judge on which of my whinings are factual and a tad important not only from driver/crew viewpoint but a fans viewpoint

Please consider that of a senior fan who has just gone thru the shock of losing his 26 year old girfriend, and switching from Imodia AD to Midol.

Damn it's a beetch growin old..

Pat & Klaatu.. and just where was that hole in the fence..

Lighten uuup guys....gals..young ladies..

Ron P see ya at Sarasota

Last edited by gdfatha; 05-20-2005 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I will be in registration or race control

now I have to get back to real life........later.....pd
Old 05-20-2005, 05:46 PM
VIP Member

Marc............Why don't you sign up, volunteer some time, and make it all better. Seems you have all the answeres. How about next Marathon we leave the entire race up to you. I had a motorcycle stolen out of the pits once. She should have shot first and then asked for a sticker Smitty
Old 05-20-2005, 06:32 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Smitty, Thank you..

In my previous life my job was to assess all types of management processes and procedures and recommend the most logical, expedient and least costly remedial action, remembering that Quality/Safety comes first. I am now retired, love the sport of racing, with my favorite being Offshore and Unlimited Hydroplanes. That's not to say I don't love all other classes of boat racing.

If you have visited my FREE website in the past 5 years you will or should have recognized that fact.

My little photos in their way have brought recognition and honor to every one of you who drive/crew/or a family member.

That Smitty is my contribution.

If you find fault with consoidating the registration arrangements, and improving communication among the two -three or more groups you stand alone..

Things are not roses among the different orgs and I am aware of that. Getting each official and wonderful volunteers familiar with the others processes and procedures will make for a smoother operation at all venues.

Having said that.. Will I continue providing recommendations, you bet....Will I continue taking photos of Wazzup with or without masks???? You bet your sweet A$$ I will..
Attached Thumbnails Marathon-The good-bad and ugly-1p1020298.jpg  
Old 05-21-2005, 12:34 AM
Registered

I was clicking on the results and ranking buttons on the top tool bar , neither of which has results from marathon linked to them.

Hey Marc, my comment was pure sarcasm.

Don't ever shut up . I and maybe some others value your opinions and observations. It's a shame those that should prob. never will.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marc, I've always said you are the best! And I hear you. Just ask anyone of us and if and when we can help you, you know we will...That's all I'm saying. Personally, The Jersey Boyz want you at every race, Birthday Party, end of the year party, lunch, ect. Get the picture, your like furniture, you belong there with us! So from The Godfather to gdfatha, your in!!!
Old 05-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Hey Nasty Habit,

I found the results. If you click the Marathon box on the home page, then click on the right-side column for total results, it comes out in PDF form.

By the way, did Allen actually race Marathon? I see MudPuppy in the results in 2nd overall. If he did , good for him.

Quick Reply: Marathon-The good-bad and ugly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.