Notices

Enough Is Enough

Old 10-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Re: Enough Is Enough

Well put, Its all about the he said she said bull ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Save the drama for your mama And lets all just race
Cory
Extreme Liquid Assets SVL 9
DONT BE SCARED AND CONFUSED JUST GET OUT THE WAY
Old 10-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Registered

Default Re: Enough Is Enough

Jim,

I'm glad you posted this....and well said...
We need you on here...and you have shown that you will speak your mind..

Thanks for your input..

See ya in a couple weeks....

Gino
Old 10-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Registered

Jim....

with all due respect to you, and many others on this forum. I dont know you. and you dont know me. Im sure you have read many of my posts and think they are trash as well. And thats understandable, because some of it is. But, since certain people were banned from this site, alot of the BS has ceased. yes there is still much competition between certain parties on both sides, and i don't necessarily agree with either. im just tired of fighting. Now, I'm assuming that you are related to Bob Bull and I have a great deal of respect for him as well. But, just because of who you are related to and that you race in SV doesnt really mean any thing to anyone if you jump ship just because you dont like what they are saying in this forum. Life will go on with or without you.

In my opinion, I think Bret should be banned. He hasn't raced in over a year and I dont see him racing any time soon. So, what gives him the right to instigate arguments with current racers in this forum? He has been warned many times, along with others, if the attacks continue, they will be removed.

I have no idea what happened with Bret, or why he was banned. Im only voicing my opinion as I see it.

if the the BS is going to stop, it should start with a couple of people that are not current racers that post in this forum only because they must be starved for attention. they have also been warned on numerous occasions, but somehow keep coming back for more.

while many, if not most people on this forum agree with you, nothing is going to change.

I may be negative but thats ok. the only way things will ever get better here is if there is only one association. then we will all be on the same team and work together as one.

once again, I say say this with the utmost respect for everyone here.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Registered

Klaatu

I knew you would be the first to respond. I posted here with nothing but respect toward Jim and my fellow racers, and you make it your business to try and irritate me. You are no one here and while many people may not agree with, or like what I say, to many ...you are nothing but a moron.

So, maybe you should be the one recieving the time out. As I am not starving for attention. I just tell it like it is.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So who exactly is the moderator of this forum now?
Old 10-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Registered

Exclamation Re: Enough Is Enough

WOW Bruce or Bertel were do I begin? Well first off let me thank you for you thoughts. Here are a few of mine.Where I come from respect is earned not handed out like candy. As you stated you don't know me , and I don't know you. Let me introduce myself. I am one of maybe 200 people in the united states that spend countless hours working on a race boat, and operating it to the best of my ability in a professional setting. As far as being related to Bob Bull he is my brother, and best friend. My posts should have no reflection on him. Bob is his own man as am I.

Bruce I may be wrong about you after all we just met, But you strike me as someone who thanks they are better than everyone else, and if that is the case I am truly sorry for you. You stated that (just because of who you are related to, and that you race super v doesn't mean anything to any one here) The last time I checked this is a offshore racing forum, and super v is the biggest fleet out there. As far as jumping ship I don't duck, and run from anyone.

I didn't post on here to expand my Christmas card list. I posted in the attempt to stop the bashing and personal attacks. Name calling and finger pointing. We as racers no matter what patch you ware are family. Our views don't have to be the same, and we don't need to be banned for that.However we should be accountable for bashing any group or individual just because there views are different.

It is not up to us who gets banned from here it is up to the moderator of this forum. Is this a OSS forum only or a SBI forum only APBA forum only or is it a place for all racers??
That is left up to the owners of this sight. not me you or anyone else.

Again I am thankful for all the groups out there promoting offshore racing.Having more than one group breads competition and if you don't like competition why do you race?????

I am also sorry to hear that you feel we cant all get along until there is only one group. How sad for you. I will be racing with several groups next year, and hope to meet many new friends along the way.

JIMBULL: Driver
#2 AFG super v
Old 10-21-2005, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Jim...... I love you too man!!!!!
Old 10-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Consider it knocked off.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Registered

Jim...nice to meet you too

First of all, Im not Bertel. I write solely on my behalf, Bruce Seroff.

I too, am someone who spends countless hours and dollars on a race boat.

And Yes, you are wrong about me. I dont think I am better than anyone. Maybe equal to some, but not better than any. (well, maybe a few )

Maybe, what I was trying to say, was taken in the wrong context.

Once again I say this with all due respect.

What I am trying to say, is what makes you think, that you can try and change the attitude of all these people to be positive, when it has been tried by many many others with no success? And what makes you think that if you come on here and say "if the BS doesnt stop, your out of here"?
I dont care if the most respected man on Earth, who ever that may be, comes on here.

Nothing is gonna change.

The name calling and bashing has been tolerable in the last several weeks.
I never said we cant get along , I happen to be very friendly with people on both sides of the fence. And I dont fault anyone for racing where they choose.

I know for a fact that many people on the SBI/APBA staff are unhappy with the current arrangement, and may be making a change for the better next year. I hope it happens. Next year may be the year for everything to come together. I also know that many race teams with SBI/ABPA are not happy. unfortunately, some have nowhere else to race, so they tolerate the tyrany. Again, maybe next year will be different.

I could care less who gets banned from this site. Yes , I have a problem with some people on here, but I know Im justified with my feelings because many others feel the same way.

How many of these people would be supporting this group, if SBI/APBA didnt merge? I know who the Loyal APBA guys are and I know who the SBI guys are too. I also know that the merger isnt working. I know one thing for sure. If it werent for the OPA guys in 2002 and 2003, SBI would have half the fleet at their worlds. What thanks does OPA get? None, just a kick in the ass.

I think Im getting off track here. Im just saying, that I know or I suspect where the problem lies with the current offshore arrangement. And it needs to change. I hope it does for the better of offshore.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Registered

"Bruce,
I challenge you to do a search and provide a post where I started an argument....... you wont be able to because it has never happened. I have asked some fair questions, made some honest observations and been personally attacked by you on more that one occasion. I understand that you like to be the big man and push klaatu and a few others around on the site but it meaningless to me. Your "all hat, no cattle". I may not have been in a race this season but I did alot of testing, paid equipment registration, and license fees. I am also renewing my membership this week for next year. Like it or not I am here, so stop the ad hominem attacks and move on.

Brett"

Well, Brett, since you asked and deleted so quickly, I'll answer your question. You may not have started an argument and maybe you have. But you have, on several occasions, added fuel to the fire. Im not going to waste my time searching your posts for arguments you may or may not have started. And I dont care if you tested or paid registration. It means nothing. Im only saying that you should keep out of arguments and discussions that don't directly affect you as a racer. You know, as well as I do, that you throw in digs when you can.

I have steared clear of any controversy recently. But I think that this thread is just stirring the pot. Arguing here, takes a tremendous amount of time and energy. And its not worth it.

So lets just chill.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.