A BIG THANK YOU from FI-1 team TKO >

A BIG THANK YOU from FI-1 team TKO

Notices

A BIG THANK YOU from FI-1 team TKO

Old 11-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A BIG THANK YOU from FI-1 team TKO

WALT and I would like to thank each and everyone we met this year,racers and friends alike.What a long and great season 17 starts and more trips to Florida than we care to mention.Brian,Frank and all the other F1 teams you guys are the best,and always tough competitors.You are what kept us testing and working so hard ,race after race.There are so many people that played a huge roll in our success "THANK YOU"dose not seem enough!!!!! WALTER COLLINS a.k.a."HOLLYWOOD" "TOUGH GUY " no matter what set up was in old yeller or how tight we cut the pins he always got the job done and brought us home safe.WALT you are the best throttleman I've ever seen!!! whatever we do from here I hope you will be by my side! Love ya brother.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: A BIG THANK YOU from FI-1 team TKO

Originally Posted by Towsontown Auto
WALT and I would like to thank each and everyone we met this year,racers and friends alike.What a long and great season 17 starts and more trips to Florida than we care to mention.Brian,Frank and all the other F1 teams you guys are the best,and always tough competitors.You are what kept us testing and working so hard ,race after race.There are so many people that played a huge roll in our success "THANK YOU"dose not seem enough!!!!! WALTER COLLINS a.k.a."HOLLYWOOD" "TOUGH GUY " no matter what set up was in old yeller or how tight we cut the pins he always got the job done and brought us home safe.WALT you are the best throttleman I've ever seen!!! whatever we do from here I hope you will be by my side! Love ya brother.
That Activator is badazz.You kill em everytime
Old 11-26-2005, 04:44 PM
TKO
Registered

Frank, Scott, Chance and Brian, and all other F1 teams and team members thanks for a great year. Al, you need to take the credit: 16 starts, 14 firsts, with your diligent maintenance program.As Driver, you had no accidents, no hooks, no spin-outs, your rookie year, the facts speak for themselves. The wife's support was the extent of our two man, one woman TEAM, maybe the little leprechaun gave us some luck. Thanks Al, Sherry.

Walt
P.S thanks to my wife Jean for her support and patience .
Old 11-26-2005, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

congrats guys yall had one bad ass f1 boat. i tell ya those activators are bad azz both the 27 and 32. but one question when are you going to run that 38 stuphen with us in p3

jr
Old 11-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Registered

I think you guys need to give a shout out to Mark K also.

I have raced against that boat...and driven it to a win.

It is by far the best handling F1 boat ever...I should know, the other F1 was a Fountain...LOL

And pretty fast too

Mike Sadlon
Old 11-26-2005, 08:06 PM
TKO
Registered

Killer Kowalski did turn that boat into a fine tuned machine .
thanks Mark ,
Walt
Old 11-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Registered

Walt, way to go. You are a true professional. You and your team carried the sportsmanship banner all year. You won more than the worlds, you won the respect of everyone who races.

have a good winter

Clay
Old 11-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

How come you guys are selling that bad boy no more F1 for yall. Does that mean the Stuphen is coming out to play

jr
Old 11-28-2005, 10:43 AM
TKO
Registered

We are looking for possibly a new race boat and a Sponser or Sponsers.

Walt

Last edited by TKO; 11-28-2005 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:07 PM
BJM
Registered

I think most thanks should be given to ACTIVATOR boats. It doesn't make a difference who is in the 27' Anybody can win in that boat. Intimidator was the first to win back in 1999-2000(U.S. Offshore) Mark S. and I won in 2001-2002, Mark K. and Gino won 2003-2004, TKO wins in 2005. Its not because we were all more skilled than everyone else. It's because we had the best boat! I think we all know that we could'nt have won all these National titles(6 in a row) in another boat.

Quick Reply: A BIG THANK YOU from FI-1 team TKO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.