Dose anyone know why this guy knows so much >

Dose anyone know why this guy knows so much

Notices

Dose anyone know why this guy knows so much

Old 03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dose anyone know why this guy knows so much

Dose anyone know this guy....becuase this is what you get when you race, get sponsors and try your best,
This guys name is JOE SPELTULSKI (email is) [email protected]
Since Mark Kowalski is the only one who know's how much money I brought in with all the sponsorship monies...I guess Mark can not only be trusted...he must lie also...UNLESS this guy who I will call a coward....e-mails Craig Barrie...one of my sponsors who I have had the pleasure working and racing with..and he gets this e-mail

"And this is the guy you have promoting and racing your premiere boat??? He's a whiner, a cry baby, and he's laughed at behind his back because he's a moron. He's a joke. He can't set up a boat to save his life, which is what you're finding out according to the rumor mill. Did he tell you that he set up the F-1 boat? Did you confirm that with its owner? Gino didn't do squat. He showed up, raced, ran his mouth, and left. Oh yeah, and he didn't pay for anything and he kept what little sponsorship money he brought to the table. Now when he can't get the Dragon boat running as it should be he'll have an excuse for not racing where most of the Vees are racing because "their Worlds are on the same weekend as SBI's Worlds". Gino is full of excuses.

All he's doing is stirring up trouble. Decisions have been made that didn't include him. Imagine that - Gino not included in a decision! He needs to get over it and figure out how he's going to get that boat competitive. He's the laughing stock of racing. And it seems he sold you a huge bill of goods. You can fool some of the people all of the time... What a pity, when there are so many QUALIFIED racers out there looking for a ride."

So I would like to know if anybody call's this guy a freind and what he dose with racing that he wishes to get involved and slander my name and with information that he must have got from Mark K ......ANYBODY KNOW WERE THIS "THING CAN BE FOUND....

He's got to be a OSO mumber since he reads up on so much....

Thank You

Last edited by MANITIE; 03-02-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Dose anyone know this why this guy knows so much

Thats just wrong.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Registered

Default Re: Dose anyone know this why this guy knows so much

Originally Posted by MANITIE
Dose anyone know this guy....becuase this is what you get when you race, get sponsors and try you best,
This guys name is JOE SPELTULSKI (email is) [email protected]
Since Mark Kowalski is the only one who know's how much money I brought in with all the sponsorship monies...I guess Mark can not only be trusted...he must lie also...UNLESS this guy who I will call a coward....e-mails Craig Barrie...one of my sponsors who I have had the pleasure working and racing with..and he gets this e-mail

"And this is the guy you have promoting and racing your premiere boat??? He's a whiner, a cry baby, and he's laughed at behind his back because he's a moron. He's a joke. He can't set up a boat to save his life, which is what you're finding out according to the rumor mill. Did he tell you that he set up the F-1 boat? Did you confirm that with its owner? Gino didn't do squat. He showed up, raced, ran his mouth, and left. Oh yeah, and he didn't pay for anything and he kept what little sponsorship money he brought to the table. Now when he can't get the Dragon boat running as it should be he'll have an excuse for not racing where most of the Vees are racing because "their Worlds are on the same weekend as SBI's Worlds". Gino is full of excuses.

All he's doing is stirring up trouble. Decisions have been made that didn't include him. Imagine that - Gino not included in a decision! He needs to get over it and figure out how he's going to get that boat competitive. He's the laughing stock of racing. And it seems he sold you a huge bill of goods. You can fool some of the people all of the time... What a pity, when there are so many QUALIFIED racers out there looking for a ride."

So I would like to know if anybody call's this guy a freind and what he dose with racing that he wishes to get involved and slander my name and with information that he must have got from Mark K ......ANYBODY KNOW WERE THIS "THING CAN BE FOUND....

He's got to be a OSO mumber since he reads up on so much....

Thank You
Old 03-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Registered

Default Re: Dose anyone know why this guy knows so much

Well he must be some big time racers or something to be so worried about Dragon Powerboats....

But you would think he would at least come out so we can see who he's affilated with....

Well we have all we need to find who he is....but I hope he steps on up and tells us who he is...

Last edited by MANITIE; 03-02-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Registered

Well...just talked to Mark Kawalski...even he has never heard of him...hummm....makes you wounder....could it be someone in OSS.....no.... there way to professional .....must just be a fan and or just a OSO member....

Will let ya know....
Old 03-02-2006, 07:23 PM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Agreed that's just not right
Old 03-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Registered

Well Mark M. it gets even better...
I did not tell you guys everything...but we are getting a lot of info in the last 5 hours since I posted this...

The best part of it he attached the reason in Craigs e-mail why he is saying all these things about me.....
He/they sent it because I started the post about OSS possible changing the dates for there Worlds for the fans, the racers, the sponsors and the city of Destin...funny....I talked to not only my sponsors but the 2 sponsors we have set up for the Destin race and told them and they also said "why would they do that", they also agreed with me, the fans agree because look in the GD sections plus the e-mails I recieve, so I start a post...it makes a lot of sence 2 business company's in Destin agree along with a lot of othe people I mention in my post and some people send a e-mail to a racers sponsor which by the way...Craig gets a kick out of and I will not write his respons..but its good.......and we are now finding out alittle more about this guys e-mail address
by the minute...

Funny thing is ....last week a few racers...don't need to mention names...but they beleive everything they say is keeped secret...suprise... it got back to me...funny, the same thing they were running there mouth about...and yes not to my face...vice there new names "cowards" is exactley what is on this e-mail....and guess when the e-mail was sent to Craig....yeap...last week..

I guess some people forgot what Mike Thomlinson said in Corpus in 2001 at the drivers meeting....it was about a team who went to the other teams sponsor and talked trash about them...how they were doing nothing for them and how bad of racers they were...and Mike T. said that is the worsed thing any racer could ever do and if happen one more time with any team that team will be banned from racing.
Some of you OSS guys should ask Mike T. if he still rembers that....I still do to this date and were it happend...because I stood there and thought...In some places if that happend...that person would be dead right now screwing with someones livelihood...he was pretty pissed that day...well tell Mike thats how I feel today....because I will not let this get swept under the rug....
and it will be made public and the people involved and there is more to come after that....remember the word professional in all this....you here it a lot in the section....

and for the team owners who actully have sponsorships that inables you to race....not self sponsors... real sponsors you have gone out and spent hours, days, months, years to get......think about it...you work for years with you getting enough sponsorship money to move up to the biggest V-Class....and have some people mess with you livelihood just becuase you posted the truth....and we affilate with them in some way...some closer then others....but some a lot closer then you think.....

You will see more here soon.....Were going to sit back for awhile so a lot of people get to see this....so the next time a coward speaks....you'll know its them.....

Last edited by MANITIE; 03-02-2006 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that's fuc$ed up! Well Gino, I guess this person can't look you in the eye!
Old 03-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

That makes me sick.

I'm speechless. Gino, I don't know you but you've worked hard to get your sponsors name out there in a positive light. I applaud you.

Your're new boat is beautiful and learning how to run her before you "lay it down" is the smart thing to do. Gary Ballough put it best " Know your boat"

You'll get it dialed in. Anything Doug Wright puts his hands on is going to be fast.

Marc
Old 03-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Registered

Aguie and Max...You are not only the people that also think that....Yesterday was a long day and today has started with phone calls and e-mails from 7:30 this morning...

But a lot has happend in the last 18 hours or so...

I will be starting a new post on some great news somewhat related to this...but I want to give you a update on were things are going...

The 2 businessman in Destin that were sponsoring us have got the news and asked me to fax both of them the e-mail that was sent to Craig...also I e-mailed them both all the posts that were under the thread I started that was the reason why this guy/guys sent it to Craig...so I did....I will not tell you what there comments were...but lets just say...not only did they agree that asking if a Organization could just look at the dates...was no reason for anyone to do what ws done...not to mention...they still have not heard a respons to what's good for the sponsors and the city of Destin....

Well even though some racers don't agree what I said these 2 men do...because for one, they have invited me to come to Destin this month or the beginning of April..they wish to talk to some more people about what really's going on...PLUS...even though we will not have a oppertunity to race in Destin..they are still going to assist our team to promote the Coast Guards You're In Command campaign....and now we know what the sponsors are thinking

We all said what a great town Destin is...well this just say's it again..So I thank them...and yes I already asked them if I could post on here some things about what we talked about ...and both there responses were "You sure can"...

More to come...but I have some great news I need to post in both this section and the GD section also.....well great news for some.....

Last edited by MANITIE; 03-03-2006 at 10:52 AM.

Quick Reply: Dose anyone know why this guy knows so much

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.