Notices

testing in sarasota

Old 04-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool testing in sarasota

4/15 /06
Exttreme Liquid Assets/Drive Insurance from Progressive SVL32
We would like to thank Throttle Up Propellers and Willie for spending the day with us and giving us his expertise in the Super-Vee Light class. Top speed????? Get ready Boys we're coming.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Registered

Default Re: testing in sarasota

Cory,
It was our pleasure working with you and your crew.We thank you for giving us the opportunity to spend a day on the water in beautiful Sarasota Bay.The SVL32 boat is smoking and will be a Strong contender all year long.Congratulations Drive Insurance from Progressive.

Wil
Old 04-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Was Ken C. with you? I cant tell you guys how proud it makes me feel to know I am racing in OSS SVL with the most competitive class of racers. My hats off to all teams that have dialed there boats in and are at the 91MPH mark.That should make for some real close racing for the season. If your going faster its not buy much and you will be loose in the turns. If you are going slower you probably have great acceleration and have better handling. Whats the winning set up? Stay tuned folks.
MD
Old 04-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Registered

Ken C was not able to make it down this weekend.Cory was throttling and Shawn was driving.Harold also took a turn at the throttles.It was a group effort.Those guys travel in a pack.I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of fun in Pickwick.

Wil
Old 04-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Registered

Did you say crying?
Old 04-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mbowers
As a fan & volunteer of offshore, I feel you're remarks are not helpful to the sport in general.
Now explain how talking about dialing your boat in to 91mph max across the class is not helpful to the sport in general?

Originally Posted by mbowers
If you found that remark offensive, then you got my point.
Are you one of those people who need to make offensive remarks to get their point across? I'm sorry, you haven't been sufficiently offensive. I still don't get your point. For better results, I recommend making the offensive remarks face to face, in person.

Between you and me: I would bone up on my reading skills. Start with http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=123745 Then go back to the Bilge section where you came from.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:55 AM
Registered

Maybe I missed something.I do not see where Randy is offending anybody in the statements above.All I got was he was showing respect to his fellow racers.A respect that has been earned by the ENTIRE class.Like I said maybe I am missing something.

Wil
Old 04-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Registered

GOOD JOB CORY Wil is awsome isn-t he . this year is going to go back to THE good ol days of having a good crew chief and a good set up, at every race. like NASCAR. anyone of us can win on any given day. Can-t wait to hear SIMPLY AWSOME.S #.s with Larry rigging and Will dialing it in , it should Fly. 3 WEEKS LEFT BOY,S THEN THE CREAM WILL RISE TO THE TOP.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Registered

Forget it. Im sure he miss read my statement. I AM PROUD OF ALL MY COMPETITORS THAT CHALLENGE A 10 BOAT FLEET.
MD
Old 04-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Registered

Friends don't let friends post drunk.

Quick Reply: testing in sarasota

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.