Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: The Million Dollar Race Boat

we also added you to the sponsor page on our site
mike
Old 08-15-2006, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still wash my boat!! Blake and Brock are good young men with parents that every son or daughter would envy. Helping these guys realize their dream is something OSO could be very proud of. Seeing an OSO boat on any circuit woukl be great. These boys are a natural for this theit father is one of the best in the business. Joey and Priscilla are two loving and caring parents who do everything with the boys. Priscilla helps anyone do anything right up to the awards banquet and especially on race day. Even though she has a reason to be biased to the Hooter's team she never is. Joey is there to help a competitor to a fault. I have the honorof being in the same line-up as him and I trust him as my brother 2 ft away at 120mph+!
Thanks Joey and Priscilla nd good luck to two deserving young men. Lets all get creative and see if we can get these guys in a boat. Million Dollar race boat is a lofty goal and I know they would be happy to start at any level. Anyone who knows of an SVL or even better a Cat-Outboard to help them train along the way could be assured of a huge amount of exposure in this quest. Whatever you can contribute from dock lines to a hull, motors, drives,trailer, entry fee;s, ANYTHING will be greatly appreciated by these young men!!

Thanks

Stan Ware
Popeyes
Old 08-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stan,
My family thanks you for your kind words, you are the MAN!.
We appreciate everything that you do. It will take time for Blake and I to get going but we've got some great opportunities coming up.

We have a full page ad going in the new H2O Full Throttle Magazine coming up in September. So hopefully people will see that and realize that this is going to happen and we're determined to make it happen. But again we thank you for all your support and look forward to seeing you this weekend.

To all the racers/fans that haven't secured their pixel ad yet.. time is a wasting! Don't miss the Boat! It's a great business opportunity, we'll help drive more traffic to your websites... (get it before the H2O Full Throttle ad comes out)
Old 08-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Registered

I MIGHT HAVE SOME PROPS OR HEADERS OR ANYTHING ELSE I CAN SPARE TO HELP THE GRATTON BOYS, AS LONG AS THEY STAY OUT OF OUR CLASS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS. CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING
FINALLY YOU OUT GREW THE SCOOTERS!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Registered

Hey we're coming up with a great idea where we guarantee we will get tons and tons of ads. Stay tuned... we're getting all the details ironed out and will let you know once it's official.

Mike you are awesome... we missed you in Orange beach and if you miss Las Vegas Brock and I are going to have to bring Nash out and send him to your house.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:09 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

You should spend a few of those dollars on tickets to win the Phantom. 1 out of ??? Chance.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Registered

I hope this campaign works out for you guys, but in the event it does not, you don't need a million dollar boat to get started.

PS

Papa Dukes is for sale...................for slightly less.

Old 08-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Registered

the boys must be in a canopied boat. all his racing families will dis-own them, beside mom and dad wont let it happen either
WE WILL BE IN VEGAS. WE MIGHT NEED NASH THERE ANYWAY
Old 09-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Registered

Go to our website and check out our new logo. We're getting rid of the one below!

Also right now we're working on sponsorship packets and other things that will help us sell. We're also trying to come up with incentives for people to purchase these ads... maybe give aways. It's definitely not easy, especially with having a regular job and activities going on it's hard to find time. But we're going to do it one way or another and it might just take longer than we expected.