The Million Dollar Race Boat >

The Million Dollar Race Boat

Notices

The Million Dollar Race Boat

Old 08-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Million Dollar Race Boat

Thanks for checking out this thread. We need your help and support fellow OSO'ers...

www.milliondollarraceboat.com
I'm sure you've seen Blake and I around on OSO or around the boat races and maybe even around a poker run. But if you haven't. Hi!

We're Blake and Brock Gratton and we've been around boat racing for well over 10 years now. (our dad is Joey Gratton)We're 24 year old Mortgage Loan Officers in Sarasota, Florida and we've wanted to race powerboats for as long as we can remember. We've been fortunate to have a father who has allowed us to test on weekends with him in not only every boat he's ever raced but also pleasure boats that he's owned previously. We're sick of being boat washers and we're ready to take it to the next level.

As you all know, boat racing is an extremely expensive sport and deep pockets is the only way to get into it. So today we're taking it into our own hands to start our own race team. We've started a website called www.milliondollarraceboat.com . The goal is to sell Ad space that will in turn fund a race boat. We're selling 1,000,000 pixels for $1 per pixel. Hence.. Million Dollar Race Boat.

We have big plans for the website, right now you'll find the website stickered across over 15 of the baddest race boats in OSS. T-Shirts have been made, it's on a Trolley in Sarasota, Press releases are being sent out everywhere. (If you're interested in sending a press release to your local papers and magazines please contact us by clicking here )

This is a dream that we're dying to make a reality. So we really need your help. I've always been told that if you're apart of OSO that you're a part of a huge family. So we're turning to you and your sponsorship ad on the website to get this ball rolling. Your not only supporting us but you're purchasing a peice of history.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Re: The Million Dollar Race Boat

Go gettem! Follow your dreams,you never know what might happen.
MD
Old 08-13-2006, 08:05 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up Re: The Million Dollar Race Boat

Blake and Brock,

I'm not sure if you have ever heard of me, Sharkey, owner/ webmaster of www.SharkeyMarine.com .

I spend much of my time promoting the sport of Offshore and other Hi Performance Boating along with the businesses within the sport. All over the last 5 years in volunteering my time & money...

I hope to change that by getting some sponsors or advertisers to display banner ads on my site.

It was a choice I had to make this year.

Either shut down the site to keep my better half happy or start bringing in some income from it to keep my better half happy...

I feel what I do is too important to let it go without giving it 110 % effort.
I'm not sure how many people realize the amount of time it can take to upload 2 to 4 gigs of photographs and always trying to keep my site current. But I try my best, and in hopes to perhaps sell a few photographs, and gain some advertisers along the way that most likely I have already been promoting for the last 5 years without asking for anything.

Now with your situation, I chose to buy ad space for my site because for one, when I was your age I had the opportunity to go offshore racing. I didn't have the money then and I certainly still don't have the money now.
But I would like be a part of helping you two get that chance, as well as have my link on your site for the next 5 years...
It helps you and any potential advertisers I may pick up along the way...

My information has been sent in, and the payment has been made.

Thank you and good luck!

May we both prosper.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Registered

We thank you very much and will get your link up on the site today. I visit your site frequently to see all the race photos. Thanks again and let's hope both of us can turn these dreams into reality.

You're the man,

Blake and Brock
Old 08-13-2006, 01:21 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 880 Likes on 642 Posts

Blake and Brock sent mine over www.freezeframevideo.net see you in orange beach jeff
Old 08-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Registered

Thanks a lot Jeff, we've got you already set up on the website. Go to www.milliondollarraceboat.com your box looks like # sign.

Thanks again, see you in a few days.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered

I think that is a great idea guy's. Good luck with it!
Old 08-14-2006, 06:09 AM
Registered

Good luck Guys!!! We are all pulling for you.

Ben
Old 08-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

blake and brock we just bought one and i dont know how to get you our link to www.peppersracing.com. please advise
Old 08-14-2006, 08:15 AM
Registered

Thanks a lot Mikey! You've got to love the brotherhood of offshore racing. You guys are awesome.

We're making you the ad right now.

Blake and Brock

Quick Reply: The Million Dollar Race Boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.