Notices

United????

Old 12-14-2007, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

W O W, it was just a little more than three years ago when this guy Smitty pulled me to the side and said look, I'm gonna take over OPA but only if your at my side, together we're gonna make OPA and The Jersey Boyz the BEST offshore racing has to offer. Funny, at that time we were running 13 to 17 boats a race, and in our hometown of Point Pleasant, NJ. Well, we've come a long way since then, this year alone we had 84 different teams race with us and I don't think that included ME! That's a little UNITED, NO? Anyway our moto has NEVER changed. The Jersey Boyz will race where they choose and when they want to. We have always stood our ground. We back down from no one. This is what I would suggest to anyone as I always have, if you feel you can come race with OPA your welcome, if you choose not to, DON'T , it's simple, listen on talk offshore or wait till it comes on TV(If you choose). OPA and THE JERSEY BOYZ are moving forward along with The Pro Series Group, POPS and his crew, Mike Merola and his band of NUTS, Evil Ed Smith and The Blue Water Boyz, Louie The Rigger and The Long Island Crew, along with us running with SBI/APBA/UIM, BEAUTIFUL SITES, OFFSHORE RACING as well as LAKES and RIVERS and some REALLY GREAT PEOPLE. What The FUC$ MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR. Ya wana race, come race. Ya wanna Bi$ch, stay home and Bi$ch. Happy Holidays Everyone.

Last edited by AugiePensa; 12-15-2007 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats what its all about Auige.....full steam ahead....its gonna be a big one in 08...
Old 12-14-2007, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Gino. The bottom line is it's all about our racers. That's what Smitty and I said from day one. We have had much help along the way, it's been tough but you all stood by us to make it happen. That's what it's all about. AND WE THANK YOU ALL. 2008, NO LOOKING BACK!
Old 12-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Registered

excellent idea !
Old 12-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Pete, my own issues with OSS have been set aside a long time ago. When all that happened, they did me a favor. It only made me more determined to build the OPA. My job is to run the OPA for the OPA teams. Our intention is to continue to support our teams in an effort to grow our series. We watch the mistakes others make, learn and move forward. We never had any intentions of being anything more than a club. If we have progressed beyond that, it has only been as a result of the failures of others. Anyone can race with us if they choose. If they choose not, thats fine. Life is about choices. The sites have been thrilled with our races. More is not always better. I could probably explain all of this a little better if you were to call me 732 920 3945 Smitty

That's funny !!! and to think all this time I thought we progressed cuz of me and Curtis
Old 12-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered

Default !!

Gino ya know I luv ya man but the spelling is killing me
Old 12-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered

A to Z kill em with logic you geek !!!
Old 12-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Registered

MIKLOS it's more fun when you rant your boring when being sensible
Old 12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
VIP Member

Jimmie did you see our new boat?
Old 12-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Registered

Randy all jokes aside I have so much respect for your passion

Quick Reply: United????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.