Notices

Question 2

Old 12-19-2007, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think part of the problem in SV is that Reggie has proved his point. Even if I or someone else found a way to beat the new generation SV's. Reggie will step up his game and come back and really do a number on you. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just, how long can you fight that battle. I cant even imagine how much time and money, Rick and Nigel spent on that Skater to beat the Fountain. It's just a place few can afford to go. So off to Bracket racing it is.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Registered

Doesn't anybody think the 2 retards in the cockpit can make a significant differance in the outcome of a race. Equal boats or not spec or bracket ?.

I'm sure DC would have beat Pop Pop & his 2500 HP against our 1500 HP in KW with a good driver
Old 12-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Registered

smitty and myself are gonna swap boats with mut & jeff . you guys run the cintron fountain, & we will run the on the chip boat .......... congrats on 2nd place guys
johnny and smitty merry christmas !!!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

OHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAA Sign me up coach
Old 12-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 16,030 Likes on 4,190 Posts

Doesn't anybody think the 2 retards in the cockpit can make a significant differance in the outcome of a race. Equal boats or not spec or bracket ?.
I do, in either style racing crew make up a big part of what happens on the course.

Steve,
Not fishing just BORED, and have been curious about the subject matter for a while, As for the skater a little out my price range although if I had it that would be the boat.
besides one race does not prove a lot, it takes testing and then more testing. Buts thats a whole other topic.

Last edited by Pete B; 12-19-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Oh yea what scl will make the others obsolete???

the doug wright????
Old 12-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN

I'm sure DC would have beat Pop Pop & his 2500 HP against our 1500 HP in KW with a good driver
Jimmy, 1st thing is, none of us are retards, lol we are unique individuals who are missing a brain component that keeps us from having common sense. 2nd thing is don't sell yourself short, remember we had a front row seat in Destin when you guys went at it with the Orange Reliable in race 2 and it was the wildest race I have ever witnessed and I will not soon forget it.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:02 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Originally Posted by louietherigger
in Destin when you guys went at it with the Orange Reliable in race 2 and it was the wildest race I have ever witnessed and I will not soon forget it.
that was a great race, from the live view, to the tv screen for the far end of the course.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

well out with it, or is it coming from lockheed skunkworks??

In your statement: There is a new SCL due out if it works you have an obsoleted fleet.

The key word in that statement is "IF" many well thought out plans have fail when leaving the slide rule and paper to todays CAD.

And where will it race???
Old 12-20-2007, 07:45 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN

I don't think it was the driver you needed JC to push the throttles all the way down

Quick Reply: Question 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.