Notices

Calling out Peppers

Old 01-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, Ricky Bobby, listen. I will pick up your r/c, but you have a few items that I need.
As for needing help getting around you, you HAVE TO BE KIDDING. I'm not worried about that. Just show up. I would be willing to bet that you'll have a hauler malfunction or a pap smear scheduling conflict. Come on, admit that you are scared. You can always race POPRA P1. I gave you that out. Take it. I have nothing to lose, unlike you. You guys
Speaking of you , my wife thought that she saw you on American Idol last night. Are you expanding your profile?

Like I said, just show up. I'm more worried about who else will show up, Popeye's, The Crew or maybe even Rique? There will be a reason or excuse why you didn't show, or why we beat you.

We won't rub in your face, but the others may. The Old War Horse puts a thumpin' on the new Peppers boat, even with the extra mph's they found in the off season. I can't believe that your boat is running in the mid 140's. Is that on a 20 mile stretch of glassy lake with modified rev limiters?

Well, let me know if you are goingto make it to Havasu. I will bring you a fresh bag of absorbant pads for ya.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 296 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by racesdad
go home dave

I am home . . . . by the way, keep an eye on your mailbox cupcake and dont make me regret my generosity to the Peppers Offshore Racing Museum and Archives
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

You Know At One Time, I Know That Boat Was Fast. Atleast With Dad And I. I Am Not Sure If You Got The Talent Or The Ballz To Push It When It Needs To Be Pushed. This is what I Suggest, If You Even Want A Chance, Put Rique In The Boat.
Dont Get Me Wrong, I Want The Old Girl To Do Us Proud. I Am Not Sure The Right Ladies Are In The Boat.
Georgiana Gonzolez And Troya Juve Dont Have That Much Expierence. Georgeiana Might, At Least He Spent Some time With 2 Pros, Me And Rique Ford. I Am Waiting For Your, It Is That Time Of The Month, Excuse.
Time Will Tell If You Do Your Home Work, Maybe , Just Maybe, You Might Be In Front Of A M T I.
Your Brother
Mike

Last edited by racesdad; 01-17-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

I AM WAITING
Old 01-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 296 Likes on 103 Posts

patience is a virtue
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-17-2008, 11:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, just short of guaranteeing a victory over YOU, I am willing to say that you are in for a long day. Bring two lunches. One for me while kicking your ars, and one for when I'm done, and don't bring a snackables. I'm all man. I eat like one too. In fact, I'm gonna bring you some Gerber peas and 'nana's for the you. I don't want your blood sugar to drop in the middle of the race.
Like I've already said, I have nothing to lose. You will never live it down if, I mean, when we put the beat down on ya'.
Bring your game punk, bring it.
You should becareful about calling George out. We are going to be too close to the Mexican border in Havasu. He just might take you back across, and all of those lucrative underwear, tee shirt and absorbant pad endorsement contracts your working on will be gone. Mess with one bean and get the throttleman as well. I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool.
Just show up. Stop talking about it commit.
Did you get a hold of Paul W. to find out if they are moving up to Cat or Extreme?

Last edited by racinginthered; 01-17-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Registered

Ladies, Ladies, Dont Get Your Panties In A Wad. Take The Wifes Foot Out Of Your Arse And Get Testing. You Are Going To Need It.i Might Even Loan You Some Props So You Can Try To Hang. Btw, Baby Food Is Good For You. Keeps Me Slim Unlike You And Georges Fat Arses. Get Hopped Up On Your Monster Energy Drink Boy. Cause We Are Bringing The Wooparse To You.
Are You Ready Nancy?
Got Your Seatbelts Tight?
Air Bottles Filled?
Fuel Oxenginated?
Nitrous Ready?
G Strings On?
Cause Here We Come.............
To Be Continued....................
SHE WON BEFORE WE SOLD IT TO YOU.
Attached Thumbnails Calling out Peppers-peppers-racing-040.jpg  
Old 01-18-2008, 06:13 AM
psmith
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike, I know you can lite that dude up.....get t-shirts yet?
Old 01-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Registered

here are a few helpfull hints for you when the green flags drops and you are racing yourself and cant figure out what to do...........

Introduction
Staying calm when you are under pressure from work, health issue, family life or a relationship can be difficult at times. Panic and anxiety can flourish and take over your life, resulting in burn out. Take some steps to stay calm under pressure and to escape the stress before it gets to you and affects your health and daily life.
Instructions
Difficulty: Challenging
Steps
1.Step One Breathe in and out. When we tend to feel overwhelmed, we forget to breathe deep. Shallow breath does not help us in situations and can only bring on and increase anxiety. Take 5 minutes to stop and breathe and regain your stability.
2.Step Two. Take yourself away (OUT OF THE BOAT) from the situation. If you seem to be in overwhelming situations lately, it is best to walk away for awhile. In more serious cases of intense pressure, consider taking a vacation.
3.Step Three Stop what you are doing. Go do some form of exercise. Make time for a swim, a stroll outside within nature or maybe an energetic run. Exercise can keep a sense of balance in our mind and body and help us stay calm in stressful situations.
4.Step Four Eat healthy. Even when you feel that life or BOAT is upside down, try to eat a balanced and healthy diet. Start your day off will a full energy meal or MONSTER ENERGY DRINK to keep you strong in tough situations at work and daily life.
5. Step Five Keep positive things around you. Keep positive affirmations around you to take a moment and escape the pressure. Put photos of family, of tropical islands or of motivating dreams around you. Stay positive and calm. Family and friends can keep everyone else from seeing you cry too.

remember these and practice....or just stay on land

Last edited by racesdad; 01-19-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Registered

did the wife tell you to stop or you would get hurt or what?

Quick Reply: Calling out Peppers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.