Notices

Calling out Peppers

Old 01-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mini Me, even Sharkey's from "In The Red". (Sharkey, thanks for joining in on the fun. He is probably going to need to be medicated by the time he gets out to Havasu, if he faces his fears)
Mr. Weismann, do you think they will race on Saturday and not Sunday if that's the format? Even if they show up, which is unlikely, they will have to deal with the "Others" as well.
Oops, I may have let the "CAT" out of the bag.
We are trying to finalize a 4 boat team. Yeah that's right, a "4" boat team. Us, Brunner, Thad Jr. and.........................You guessed it, The Man, The Myth, The Legend.......................Rique Ford. I have in my possession, photos of the Legends new "RIDE". All will fly under the Flag of "The West Coast Mob". Mess with one and get all four.
I'm sure that you'll be on the phone trying to get some dirt, but don't waste your time. No one is going to talk to an outsider, especially you.
I'll be waiting for your decision on whether or not you're going to show up. The decision is yours and yours alone. Don't let the inevitable keep you up at night.
I'll be here, waiting..........

IceMan
Old 01-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

iceballz,
we are original members. you cant just walk in and not pay the dues boy. we might be from indy, but like "THE FAMILY", we have people everywhere. remember, you have all our old equipment.
you want the competition? it will be there. now, go find some gas money so you can just try to make it from 2 states away. we will be there. you will get all of us. and when we are done with your juvenile arses. we will continue to help with your racing program.
show some respect boy, or you will never get any.
now, you wanna put some greenback down on this?
put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!
i suggest "shut the $%^% up"
what some more?
didnt think so
THE MAN

Last edited by racesdad; 01-22-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

OK, it appears to be a challenge with some big names thrown in, I am for hire, Pat and Rique do you need a hand?
Old 01-22-2008, 02:59 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by racinginthered
Mini Me, even Sharkey's from "In The Red". (Sharkey, thanks for joining in on the fun.

IceMan
I'm in the red because of the season I had last year...

2008 should be much better.... Time will tell.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 01-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

craig, you can run with me. we are 1 and 0 so far.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:08 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Craig,

You should come up with your boat and we could race these guys.

When is your season over?

pat W
Old 01-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone is going to be eating crow.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Registered

I am detecting some anger. Is the "IceMan" getting to the backwards Beret wearing Mini Me. Don't get your speedo in a bunch. I see that there are some others that are interested in are battle. This could end up being a David vs. Goliath. Wait, your the little guy and I am the big guy (with perfect hair).
Have you decided which excuse you'll be using? (besides the FEAR) Have you decided what you're going to use in your apology speech? Hey, listen, you don't need to do the speech thing. I'm fine with you just detailing our boat after the race. I'll supply the cleaner and rags, you supply the labor. What do you think? Does that sound reasonable? I'll even throw in a cold one for you when you're done. That's just the kind of guy I am.

Think it over, let me know. We don't have to make this a press event. We'll just keep it between us.

Love your show, Like Martha Stewart Loves a Stock Tip

Capt. Speed
Old 01-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Registered

Mike, you mean I would have to race against Rique, em does sound like fun!!!!
Pat, now that would be fun, our season starts this coming weekend, every two weeks until May, it is at the moment blown 20-30 knots, should be interesting. A brand new scater landed here last week! I am hoping to get approval on parts we talked about last month. The owner is starting to realise that we may need something special to go for threepeat this year. Did you get the cases back from Dubai?

Craig
Old 01-23-2008, 10:33 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

3 of 6, Making more. updated design.

I know your boat will do well up here and maybe we can sell a couple after we win a couple. Rique will not mind loosing. I don't know about Mikey , paul , uncle bobby.

update pic of INTHERED, more tomorrow.

pat W
Attached Thumbnails Calling out Peppers-p1150001.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calling out Peppers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.