Notices

Interesting Article

Old 04-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wcmarine
Hey, Im just as pissed as you guys, he F@ckin called me a yorskhireman!! Garbageman....well I dont have many comments for you...But we trusted Anthony's word, let you run props we had,said you wanted to buy them and you had more money than god... you ran them all weekend and brought them back damaged sunday, stating you didnt want them.... Classy...

We ran Unlimited exactly like Smitty said....How were we going to put Powerboat P1 WC and P1 WC on a poster and in magazines!??? One thing we are not is scared.
The comments on Dave scott and all the "American racers" that this idiot wrote made me sick to my stomach! I gave this guy a ride and at 105 MPH he was lining his underwear saying to not go any faster!!! I wasted 2-3 hrs talking with him about the boat, and he didnt mention one thing! The guy is a major Bellend!!!
So ease off our team, as we are as shocked and disgusted as all of you guys!!
I also raced with Bill Mazzoni for 4 years here in the US, I live here and love this country, and for all you guys knowledge will be running under a US license this year in P1.
I'm pissed and hate stupid comments made above!!
I guess we should all go and play with our millions and act like *******s!!
Hey Craig, There's nothing like truth in journalism,lol. It isn't any different here. You can spend a day with a journalist, give them every detail. I the end they write whatever they feel like with out concern for anyone or anything. Journalistic integrity I think they call it. . Good luck this year. Well I have to run, the mother boat is close to shore and I've got some millions to make and people to shoot. I think the only thing he said that was true is the paunchy guys with the baggy shorts, well the chicks dig us anyway! Cheers, Louie