Estimated Race Season Cost ? >

Estimated Race Season Cost ?

Notices

Estimated Race Season Cost ?

Old 11-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Thanks for all of the input and it is a vague question. I understand all of the dynamics and really appreciate all of the estimates and variables thrown in. Those amounts listed dont seem that bad but then again as many stated thats if nothing goes wrong. Problem is if nothing goes wrong then your nto racing and I should stick with Poker runs
The part about barrel rolls and going on your lid...yep thats a given and fully expect that. Not saying that to be reckless and intending on hurting anyone but just stating that yes most cats do like to show their bellies at times.
As far as boatme comment is concerned ---bite me hahaha. Great input guys and thanks. Im just playing with the idea right now and thinking of how much blind side my sponser and business partner with.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by paraspinaldocs
Thanks for all of the input and it is a vague question. I understand all of the dynamics and really appreciate all of the estimates and variables thrown in. Those amounts listed dont seem that bad but then again as many stated thats if nothing goes wrong. Problem is if nothing goes wrong then your nto racing and I should stick with Poker runs
The part about barrel rolls and going on your lid...yep thats a given and fully expect that. Not saying that to be reckless and intending on hurting anyone but just stating that yes most cats do like to show their bellies at times.
As far as boatme comment is concerned ---bite me hahaha. Great input guys and thanks. Im just playing with the idea right now and thinking of how much blind side my sponser and business partner with.

Hey,,,,if intrested ,,i have room for an other sponsor but i dont need a business partner . LOL haha

Cant wait to see more out there and lets not hope something goes wrong !!!!!!
Old 11-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Registered

Daredevil,
You might want to be a busines partner as we are killing this market and things are going through the roof in OUR investment world.....Always open arms to accredited investors into the private equity fund... But as far as sponsors I think your on your own...LOL I think Im eating up the budget just on other ideas so far If I dont get this race situation going within a reasonable time frame I will get back into the Pokerrun circut for another year and then it gives more time to prepare this current idea.We shall see.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:58 AM
Registered

This year we did 6 OSS races and Key West, Key West alone was about 12K the other races and a few other running costs was around 40K, we rolled in Key West on Friday, Mercury got the engines running and we raced again on Sunday, no damage to the boat, but expect the new engine wiring and re-rig to be around 40K. Sea Tow recovery in Key West was just under 5K. ( I think that the race promoter should provide recovery though) If you are prepared to run a season and do some of the work your self then I think allowing 100K a season and do it for 3 seasons is close enough. If you already run Poker runs then you are almost there already. The safety factor at the OSS race sites is second to none and is provided during practise sessions too, not sure what level of saftey rescue etc are provided at poker runs but this is an important consideration.

Choose a race venue next year that's close to you and experience it yourself, if racing is what you like you will have to be good (or lucky) to beat the other teams, they are all very professional and serious about winning.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:00 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dave,

Give me a call this week we have a couple of things to chat about

Hope all is going well

see ya soon
Old 11-30-2008, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

You can get a hold of myself or Tom Abrams Reliable and we can give u the facts on the SUPERCAT class.The Catlite class is my favorite for a start with a cat...its imperative u get some cat experience before jumping into SUPERCAT or 850SC. We can supply u with all costs .Theres is alot of good equipment out there available at great prices right now.pm me with a phone number ands I can answer any questions that u have...

We let Chris Cox and Joey(SUPERHEAT) take a test ride in our 38 Skater and he purchased one for CAtlite we can do the same for u.We gave him some valuable info to help with his decision like yourself.
Tony JDBYRIDER

Last edited by byrideroffshore; 11-30-2008 at 07:13 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Registered

Dave,,,,,,i did,,,,NY. NC. and Panama City ,which is almost outside. LOL

scott i meant, when you going to show up at an OPA race and put those skills to work?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterdave
Dave,,,,,,i did,,,,NY. NC. and Panama City ,which is almost outside. LOL

scott i meant, when you going to show up at an OPA race and put those skills to work?
Hey Dave Scott has to take Baby steps, His head might expolde if he shows up to OPA and has more then one boat in his class. to race.
Hows things in Florida dave? Cold and crappy up here.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Registered

Default fl

little hot today. suppose to get cold? i might have to break out the long sleeve shirt!

how did you make out with the motor? missed you guys in KW. hopefully we'll be up for the opa banquet.
dave
Old 11-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Registered

Dave,

Still working on getting a motor together. Rob and I are going to build one in December when we both have a little time off. I was just talking to him he is broke down in South Corlina with a flat on a trailer with Joey in the background saying guess what?? He is hungry LOL
Hope to see ya at the banquet it should be a big blowout.

Mike

Quick Reply: Estimated Race Season Cost ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.