Estimated Race Season Cost ?

Notices

Estimated Race Season Cost ?

Old 12-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
think i need to run OPA and kick some A$$ to get my payback......

Another Class 4 Boat ?
Old 12-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

Thanks Randy, we are being forced to learn quickly by our competition, these guys don't give an inch. For sure next year we will make less mistakes and hopefully win more races. Sean H joined the team at LOTO and he was invaluable in Key West, I hope he continues with us, that makes the Team 4 strong now.... so maybe the wives and girlfriends won't have to clean the bilges anymore.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Banned

Guy ,,,come on ,,,,the wifes and girlfriends look sexy cleaning bilges ,,,,,,LOL
Old 12-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
Another Class 4 Boat ?
I have told Scott he needs to come over and race OPA. But you know how stubborn those Germans are.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

You got it, talk to Jim and get my number.we basically do everything in shop. Motors are done close and Drives are done by WEISMANN and Vern at west coast drives...you can really keep costs down like that..Tom A is close to u ..has a killer glass shop to repair the worst situations too...he would be happy if u stopped by and taked to him..All ORGS are pretty good all safety is good...mainly depends what kind of water u like...Your cat experience will be a good start...keep in touch

Guy ,sounds like all worked out great...call me and let me know where u plan on runnin next year and ill come out to play too...hey i had nothing to do with "give a inch stuff" i ussually leave plenty of room....as u saw the 750s can run pretty close to the big power of an 850..Over the winter maybe we can add 20-50 hp and get alittle closer...it would be nice to run atleast 6-7 boats next year...SEANh is very knowledge about all we talked about.. keep him hes pretty sharp...

Guy who is "these guys"" big boy in talkintrash????

md i thought i was your favorite....man

Last edited by byrideroffshore; 12-01-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Registered

Thats right Dumb Fox I ain't given none of you mofos an inch cuz if you give me one u might as well go home
Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 AM
Registered

It would be great if the 750 boats would race a couple races with the 850 boats next year. We will be racing OSS and Sarasota for sure, will look to see what other venues we could fit in when all the orgs have confirmed their schedules. By the way you might notice we don't give 1/2 an inch so don't expect you can force your way into some room BIG BOY.. you ain't gettin it!
Old 12-03-2008, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds good to me...as schedules appear we can figure it out....BIGBOY i always leave u plenty of room...BEHIND ME!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Registered

Hey Guy Talk-n-Trash will be doing more oss races in 09 we had a lot of fun with u guys. and as far as room goes I want nothing for nothing we earn it take it it's more fun that way
Old 12-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore
Sounds good to me...as schedules appear we can figure it out....BIGBOY i always leave u plenty of room...BEHIND ME!!!!!!
AH very nice to see the confidence up Dumb Fox !!

Till the season starts

Quick Reply: Estimated Race Season Cost ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.