Notices

Mr. Haggin and the Geico Team.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bryanh
The new one at Hwy 291 and I-70
when will that race be? that's just a few miles from me, have to stop by and check it out.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Registered

I hadn't planned on letting the Public see this, But you forced my hand Little Haupt !!!!

I still have some work ahead of me, filling, sanding, somewhere between 12 and 26 coats of primer ( sanded in between ) then I have to get some color mixed up, another 14-28 coats, drenched in clear then a big lizard ( sorry Gecko ) some more clear, you know !! I think the tough part could be the mini Marc and Scotty signatures on the canopy. This whole boat racing sickness has been contagious.

This is My car ( er boat ) but my youngest son is so effected he made me a lime green "Geico" boat out of Pipe cleaners the other day.
Attached Thumbnails Mr. Haggin and the Geico Team.-pine-car.jpg  
Old 01-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Registered

That is the problem with racing, there is always someone out there two steps ahead of you, Thanks a lot for sharing, now you have raised the bar again!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JUSTGOLF
when will that race be? that's just a few miles from me, have to stop by and check it out.
First week in March I will find out the exact date and post it.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bilgerat
I hadn't planned on letting the Public see this, But you forced my hand Little Haupt !!!!

I think the tough part could be the mini Marc and Scotty signatures on the canopy. This whole boat racing sickness has been contagious.

This is My car ( er boat ) but my youngest son is so effected he made me a lime green "Geico" boat out of Pipe cleaners the other day.
By the way there is no such thing as a little Scotty.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Registered

By the way there is no such thing as a little Scotty.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Registered

Bilgerat, thats gonna be awesome. We have an online data warehouse with all of our logos and boat #'s etc in all kinds of formats. You can download stuff and send it to your local printer for stickers for the car er boat. If you would like to use it, pm me for the site info and password.

That goes for you to Bryan
Old 01-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 339 Likes on 134 Posts

I still have some work ahead of me, filling, sanding, somewhere between 12 and 26 coats of primer ( sanded in between ) then I have to get some color mixed up, another 14-28 coats, drenched in clear then a big lizard ( sorry Gecko ) some more clear, you know !! I think the tough part could be the mini Marc and Scotty signatures on the canopy. This whole boat racing sickness has been contagious.

I was just thinking... With a little electric sparker and a small estes rocket, this could easily become a turbine boat!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Very Nice. Can't wait to see it complete.

PM me your home address with your son's name and I'll get a pkg out to him
Old 01-30-2009, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bryanh
First week in March I will find out the exact date and post it.
cool just let me know when and we will stop by

Quick Reply: Mr. Haggin and the Geico Team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.