Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Special price on our 26 Joker........... >

Special price on our 26 Joker...........

Notices

Special price on our 26 Joker...........

Old 12-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Hey dumbass can you show me that contract? You may need to talk to Ron P.
Come on Brian, your from the south, even a handshake means something..... A man's word is supposed to mean something.... All we seem to hear from you is lies...... You come on here and say that you won several races with the boat that became "Chicken". Yes, after it became "Chicken" it won several P-class races @ 70 mph, when it was known as "Team Prototype" and ran in F1, it couldnt get out of its own shadow. hmmm what a coincidence, didnt you run a boat called "Team Prototype"?

How did the ORL work out for ya? You have to admit, that was a classic blunder.... 2 boats were left to maybe help you build upon(You made a lot of promises to one of them and he spent over 3,000 to meet up with at a scheduled meeting, only for you to be a no-call, no-show) and you made those illegal out of the box only to start at zero... Your a piece of work...
Old 12-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sbracing
Boxer & F1-00

You guys are out of line.
Boxer ain't bothering me but Trent may have touched a nerve. I told Ron I would help w/ Pace Boat duties all I could. We represented OPA and Optima at The Miami Boat Show and Sunny Isles. Yes we were were going to help more but I work in a family business and my mother and brother were right in the middle of battling Cancer. We had planned on The Worlds in Orange Beach but couldn't make it. So Trent show me the copy of the contract. You are such a looser , wannabe racing by yourself all the time.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Come on Brian, your from the south, even a handshake means something..... A man's word is supposed to mean something.... All we seem to hear from you is lies...... You come on here and say that you won several races with the boat that became "Chicken". Yes, after it became "Chicken" it won several P-class races @ 70 mph, when it was known as "Team Prototype" and ran in F1, it couldnt get out of its own shadow. hmmm what a coincidence, didnt you run a boat called "Team Prototype"?

How did the ORL work out for ya? You have to admit, that was a classic blunder.... 2 boats were left to maybe help you build upon(You made a lot of promises to one of them and he spent over 3,000 to meet up with at a scheduled meeting, only for you to be a no-call, no-show) and you made those illegal out of the box only to start at zero... Your a piece of work...
Your such a dumbass.....did you attend the ORL Meeting in Destin? There was alot of people there in the penthouse condo. Ask Ron P , again. You are such a looser. You were always Carbonells boy and I know what this about.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Another dumbass statement about me running F1 in my " Prototype " which is now Joker. Daytona 2001 we placed 2nd out of 20 boats. You are such an idiot.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Registered

Your such a dumbass.....did you attend the ORL Meeting in Destin? There was alot of people there in the penthouse condo. Ask Ron P , again. You are such a looser. You were always Carbonells boy and I know what this about.
ummmm Brian, I race OPA full time now..... If you had shown up you would know this...... and no I have never planned nor desire to race no competition. In SIB, yes I did, unfortunatly, however I was informed by the OPA staff that more would be there, what was I supposed to do. But if you go to the website and see the results, I still won the title by 15 points w/o the 100 point buffer of the 1 race unopposed. If you want to refer to my F1 days, I implore you to call my sponsor, you might know him, Haggin..... I raced where I was told, sorry, I apologize to you for keeping my word and doing what I was told to do. On a side note, I've lost more races than you have ever competed in, ummm if I ran unopposed so much then how did I lose?

Instead of making yourself look more stupider, "loser" is how its spelled, not looser. If your going to insult me, at least spell it right. But, with no ammunition in your gun, I guess your left to do nothing but name call. Give me a while, I can catch up, its just that I havent been in 3rd grade in an awful long time
Old 12-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

ummmm Brian, I race OPA full time now..... If you had shown up you would know this...... and no I have never planned nor desire to race no competition. In SIB, yes I did, unfortunatly, however I was informed by the OPA staff that more would be there, what was I supposed to do. But if you go to the website and see the results, I still won the title by 15 points w/o the 100 point buffer of the 1 race unopposed. If you want to refer to my F1 days, I implore you to call my sponsor, you might know him, Haggin..... I raced where I was told, sorry, I apologize to you for keeping my word and doing what I was told to do. On a side note, I've lost more races than you have ever competed in, ummm if I ran unopposed so much then how did I lose?

Instead of making yourself look more stupider, "loser" is how its spelled, not looser. If your going to insult me, at least spell it right. But, with no ammunition in your gun, I guess your left to do nothing but name call. Give me a while, I can catch up, its just that I havent been in 3rd grade in an awful long time
It's SBI dumbass......What happened to your big much talked about sponsorship w/ Peters & May? You've definitely raced by yourself which I have never done. Tell us all your glorious racing career record.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
WOW...this even brought me out of the wood work! Geeze Boxer that was like 10 years ago and a totally different sancationing body....let it rest. Joker is a stand up guy...good guy and not like you are thinking he is with promoting his boats.
However I bet you got bumped up due to the speeds and motor/boat formula APBA Offshore was useing to class boats. Joker was racing back then and not working as a APBA Offical if I remember correctly. Plus this was in 2000 and I worked the cranes and over saw P Class and came up with the P Class concept with Alweiss and Miklos and I was the one who wrote the entire P Class rules. So I guess you have a chip on your shoulder with me still? HA that's pretty hysterical! I do remember you at the St. Cloud race but I also remeber your boat breaking down alot and I do not remember you being in the P5 class high points anyway. On the other hand we moved a few boats around that year as guys would show up with 700hp in a 27-29' boat and want to run in a class with boat running a 502 Mag Efi.....not to fair is it?
Apparently you don't know me or my boat. I never broke down during a race. I never raced at ST. Cloud . I believe I raced against Miklos at Ft. Myers and won . He never complained. I never raced in P5 period. Brian showed up at Fountains with a HP500 in a 28 foot boat. He should have been in the F1 class. He chose P4 and got his azz handed to him. At the worlds, I heard from other P4 competitors that he was doing inspections in the pits and informing them that they were now P3. Bottom line, Brian should have run FACTORY 1. Now lets talk about inequities. Tyler Crockett has a 90 MPH P6 boat. Whats all that about? PFE runs 88. Please explain .
Old 12-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by gary cook
All the jokers are in class 6 not 5 come on in the water is fine in class 6
Gary, Warren has a 28 in class 5 and SBRacing and us are in Class 6. I was including Warren.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered

It's SBI dumbass......What happened to your big much talked about sponsorship w/ Peters & May? You've definitely raced by yourself which I have never done. Tell us all your glorious racing career record.
You feeling alright? I havent run in SBI full time since 2007(my last race in F1 was St Cloud 08 as "AMF Offshore"), but since you know so much about me, you would know this. I have great respect for SBI & OPA. What about Peters & May? Still with them, but once again since you know so much about me, you would know this.....

I do like Boxer's idea though, I mean your running out of put downs(which are so far mis-informed by the way) go build one of your 26 Jokes and drop a 500 EFI in her and YOU come and race me head to head, I'll even run my stock box and let you run my hot box. After you get lapped, will you then go away?
Old 12-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

You feeling alright? I havent run in SBI full time since 2007(my last race in F1 was St Cloud 08 as "AMF Offshore"), but since you know so much about me, you would know this. I have great respect for SBI & OPA. What about Peters & May? Still with them, but once again since you know so much about me, you would know this.....

I do like Boxer's idea though, I mean your running out of put downs(which are so far mis-informed by the way) go build one of your 26 Jokes and drop a 500 EFI in her and YOU come and race me head to head, I'll even run my stock box and let you run my hot box. After you get lapped, will you then go away?
The 26 Joker Teams can speak for themselves. My PM's on here say you have no sponsorship. Good night Trent as I have to finish watching The Falcons. Please tell us your great offshore racing career.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.