Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Special price on our 26 Joker........... >

Special price on our 26 Joker...........

Notices

Special price on our 26 Joker...........

Old 12-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

No really i can run 94 but this seems to be a problem with a lot of people and really i dont care anylonger.
Do you see tyler or myself running that fast in a 70 mph class no.
Theres not a boat in the class thats set up to run top end numbers in race trim just get to 70 fast.

The rules are made by opa and regulated by them.

Also boxer i came on here joking around i see your not that kind of guy .
Old 12-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
The 26 Joker Teams can speak for themselves. My PM's on here say you have no sponsorship. Good night Trent as I have to finish watching The Falcons. Please tell us your great offshore racing career.
The 26 Joker teams are the only thing that go in your favor, they are honest hard working teams that bust their a$$'s week in and week out. They know how to keep their word, maybe you can take notes from them. Maybe your PM's are right, who knows, but P&M says different, I am sure all of your PMers know my business, you seem to know so much about me, they should listen to you, especially with your track record......

I'll call London next week and find out. I'd go watch the Falcons too as you have nothing better in your arsenal than to spread lies about my sponsorship. I knew your word means nothing, but I thought you had a little more class than that. Maybe your mysterious PMers will come on here and inform me about my status with P&M, hell I am always up to learn something new. But, I guess, if I dont have the right information, I would hide in a PM as well.

Side note: SBI= Superboat International
SIB= Sunny Isles Beach
dumbass, I do know how to spell

Go Saints!!

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 12-15-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Maybe your mysterious PMers will come on here and inform me about my status with P&M, hell I am always up to learn something new. But, I guess, if I dont have the right information, I would hide in a PM as well.
Bueller, Bueller, anyone????? Dont leave your buddy Brian on an island by himself, man up
Old 12-16-2011, 07:30 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boxer
Apparently you don't know me or my boat. I never broke down during a race. I never raced at ST. Cloud . I believe I raced against Miklos at Ft. Myers and won . He never complained. I never raced in P5 period. Brian showed up at Fountains with a HP500 in a 28 foot boat. He should have been in the F1 class. He chose P4 and got his azz handed to him. At the worlds, I heard from other P4 competitors that he was doing inspections in the pits and informing them that they were now P3. Bottom line, Brian should have run FACTORY 1. Now lets talk about inequities. Tyler Crockett has a 90 MPH P6 boat. Whats all that about? PFE runs 88. Please explain .

When OPA started they went with a prop, gear ratio, and rpm rule. After the race Smitty would come over and have us hold the throttle on the dash and see where the limiter kicked in. The real trick is to run 69.7 - 69.9 if your going to beat me !!!!!!!! And that's right PFE is a slug at 88 mph.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cant wait for this year !! should be a fun one!!? key broad racers! see u in loto
Old 12-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Registered

Yet another thread way off topic and "down and dirty."
Old 12-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
When OPA started they went with a prop, gear ratio, and rpm rule. After the race Smitty would come over and have us hold the throttle on the dash and see where the limiter kicked in. The real trick is to run 69.7 - 69.9 if your going to beat me !!!!!!!! And that's right PFE is a slug at 88 mph.
Tyler, I agree with you 110%. Peter Nopper and I raced his 26 Sutphen in a few in 2005. Anthony did the calculations, we went out and raced, and whoever won got the flag. No drama, no mystery, no person slipping a sheet of paper in front of telling you " you actually didn't win" as what happened at Solomons in 2010.
If a boat has an advantage over the rest of the field , there are many variables that can be adjusted. I have utmost respect for all of the race teams, bar none.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
88.8mph on a bad valve was still pretty good I must say ,

Gary has already built a motor that should push the Red Sled past the century mark next year!!

But remember this set up is for top speed.. when the boat is propped and chipped correctly it will not go over 70mph (well it shouldn't) all that HP is for acceleration, not top end.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No drama, no mystery, no person slipping a sheet of paper in front of telling you " you actually didn't win" as what happened at Solomons in 2010.
When you and Pete broke out of the Class 6 speed bracket and were disqualified.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Apparently you don't know me or my boat. I never broke down during a race. I never raced at ST. Cloud . I believe I raced against Miklos at Ft. Myers and won . He never complained. I never raced in P5 period. Brian showed up at Fountains with a HP500 in a 28 foot boat. He should have been in the F1 class. He chose P4 and got his azz handed to him. At the worlds, I heard from other P4 competitors that he was doing inspections in the pits and informing them that they were now P3. Bottom line, Brian should have run FACTORY 1. Now lets talk about inequities. Tyler Crockett has a 90 MPH P6 boat. Whats all that about? PFE runs 88. Please explain .
Your boat is black, correct? Miklos ran in F1 back then...maybe we both have each other confused???? As far as boat racing since 2001...I got out of it and into different hobby's. I raced a little (very little) in 1998-99, came up with P Class and it's rules for 2000 and was a APBA Offshore Tech Inspector in 2000 and some of 2001. It's been a long time for me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.