Notices

"Watch Your Back" for Sale

Old 12-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 72 Likes on 35 Posts
Default "Watch Your Back" for Sale

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48705-en.html

The add says it all.....I was fortunate to be able to throttle this boat in Key West....it was a fantastic experience.....when the worlds were all said and done Doc said he might sell it (Son In med school, daughter may be headed in same direction, downsizing fleet, etc...) I guess he wasn't kidding.....not cheap, but we all know the old saying
Old 12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweet boat. funny that picture of the seat is a pic I took when a friend had Shed's Plus apart. For that price though (+ your own power) I wonder how much more you would need to get into a new outlerlimits SVL. Pleasure ones are under 200k so couldnt be that much more
Old 12-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Fountain SVL 4 Sale

Originally Posted by Bullhead
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48705-en.html

The add says it all.....I was fortunate to be able to throttle this boat in Key West....it was a fantastic experience.....when the worlds were all said and done Doc said he might sell it (Son In med school, daughter may be headed in same direction, downsizing fleet, etc...) I guess he wasn't kidding.....not cheap, but we all know the old saying
Thanks Mark
Over the last few years, only a few people have been in this SVL boat. Dan Davies,drove it with me in Clearwater national champion race and won,first time out. You did an amazing job running the controls for the first time ever in Key West this year

Indeed it is a phenomenal boat, B.Forehand has endless hours in R & D. My kids used it for many poker runs this past summer, and I had it at a couple races only.

There is no comparison, when it balances design, safety,performance, effeciency,and handling characteristics.

The new owner will be proud to graphic and show it off.

Time for Snowmobiling ........
Old 12-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be sure to ware your RIB protection, Merry Christmas Doc and Mark and to your families as well. Jeffrey
Old 12-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by screammachine
Be sure to ware your RIB protection, Merry Christmas Doc and Mark and to your families as well. Jeffrey
Jeff, After I went snowmobiling into the back country with you, I learned a new lesson: " never to go snowmobiling with other racers unless you where full protection". Even though I was far in front,, you win the award to run over a parked snowmobiler!!

All healed and ready for the Wyoming Snowmobile Season ( www.saratogaresortandspa.com ). I have already laid down about 700 + miles of sledding this winter,,,,

Hope to see you in Jan-Feb in the Snowy Range,,,,,

Cheers
Doc J
Denver

"At 32 Degrees, H2O turns to freedom "