Notices

The Newest SV

Old 07-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Not sure was hoping Randy was going to be able to make it, I know we had a blast in KW a few yrs back. Always fun to race with him.
Randy only races club races
Old 07-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome be great to see new boats out there. Good to see builder showing interest in the class. In the last 3-4 months think I have gotten more calls with questions about the SBI SV class then in have gotten in the last 3-4 yrs.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Registered

What's club racing? He runs in svl class last time I checked. Also he runs a sealed race motor with no mods just like everyone else in the class. Not sure where you were going with club racing.

However , that activator will rock. The 30 is fast and stable. Hope he runs it in svl and runs a sealed merc.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SVL-WARLOCK
What's club racing? He runs in svl class last time I checked. Also he runs a sealed race motor with no mods just like everyone else in the class. Not sure where you were going with club racing.
With no enforcement, how can you be sure that EVERYONE is running no mods? Hell anyone can buy seals and thats a proven fact, Enjoy the Kool-Aid!!

Originally Posted by SVL-WARLOCK
However , that activator will rock. The 30 is fast and stable. Hope he runs it in svl and runs a sealed merc.
Activators are made in Sweden now, however the new boat pictured is made by the former owner/builder of Activator and are now called "Rage" Rage Powerboats has made a statement that they will be campaigning 2 boats, 1 in SBI SV and 1 in OPA SVL. Yes this is the boat business and things change every 5 minutes... only wish Mark the best with his new endeavor
Old 07-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Registered

Club racers have some rules that are enforceable but are not enforced and other rules that are Completely unenforceable. They hide behind seals that have been compromised in years past and continue to be compromised. If you are not part of their club you don't get a vote or even a chance to have your voice heard. Real racers have enforceable rules that are actually enforced. Real racers don't use politics to eliminate racers they feal are a threat. Bottom line is real racers are racers with rules and club racers are just club racing going around in circles allowing cheaters to hide behind fancy blue seals.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Registered

WOW. Not sure I want to get to far into this but, what the hell. Sounds like you guys don't like merc and want to run what ya brung. Make your own rules and change them as you go for the man who spends the most money.

See the idea of a spec class is to use talent not money to win. The man with the biggest check book can't come in and win without some type of talent. I believe history shows this. Look you guys change something every year. Now even the name. What's up with that? Why make all these changes? You guys have one guy that gets caught cheating all the time. You put him on a pedestal. His boat was the fastest for a season or two. Now it runs like 10 mph slower without his motor in it. Doesn't that bother anyone?

Randy has 8-9 boats that all run close. If the fountain is faster why not run it there and win every weekend? Or the outer limits. Just put in your 525 and come over and kick some ass. Why all this bull **** about which sanctioning body is better.

If you go back to factory days. This bs has been going on since then. Just sucks that everyone wants to keep everything seperated until the worlds.

I feel everyone who goes out and puts their life on the line is a real racer. You sound like an idiot making those comments. I don't k ow you from Adam. Maybe we met because I have been racing since 1998 and have met a ton of people. But please don't refer to some racers as real or n it real because of who races where. It makes you sound ignorant.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Registered

I know it's a rage. However it's the same mold. Everyone in here still refers to them as activators.

The seals aren't the issue. You and I k ow that. It's the idea that SBI wants away from merc. But if that's what they want then they can do it. You just continue to seperate the masses.

IE I like orange kool-Aid.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:08 AM
Registered

I have never brought any organization into this. Only the racers. Anybody can and will cheat with seals you must be ignorant to think otherwise
Old 07-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Registered

Not everyone is a cheater. There are only a few who will risk being caught. Maybe the cheaters should be banned? Not put on a pedestal.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

It sure is nice to see this class look`s like it`s here to stay. I think the phantom wreck shows that even a hard landing on the roof of a smaller boat is survivable. As for the 30 Rage/Activator SVL, we just finished the canopy mold,now it will be about one month to complete.We had to put the project on hold due to new boat orders, and a large volume of work. To clear the air, what we said was our intent was to have two set- ups, OPA-SBI . On a personal note, I am going in for a knee replacement 8/12 so there`s a lot to do in a short time, Keep racing, stay safe, we`ll see ya soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.