Notices

Key West 2014

Old 07-31-2014, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

While ur at it post the 15 boats that wouldn't qualify for kw, being u said it I'm sure it must be true.
You should read the complete rule Trent posted first.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 07-31-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

I have read Trent's post and there is an option that JC can grant anyone the opportunity to race at his discretion. With that one rule then why state you need to race 3 races then? I only commented on your post because to me its pretty insulting to me as a racer that you would post what sounds like a mandatory 3 races to race KW. I know you need boat count but please don't try and shove it down teams throat's. We can all read between the lines when you post.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:12 PM
Registered

PS I said there is 10-15 teams that "could" qualify.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Its pretty amazing that you know how much SBI collects at the worlds and what his expenses are, to make a statement that its pays his bills for a yr. But as always mis information from you is no suprise, Maybe you should post the balance sheets that you reviewed to make that lol comment.
Frank post the fee's for
Reg.KW
crew
annual boat
tent rental
parade on Duval
VIP section

I will take a stab at it and say the "average" team is writing a check for $7500 to SBI alone. Please respond with the facts/figures since I am just guessing
Old 07-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Registered

The cost of the race is in the $500,000 range some yr a little some a little less. With ur math 50 boats at 7,500 thats $ 375 ,000 so you can figure it out from there I hope.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I have read Trent's post and there is an option that JC can grant anyone the opportunity to race at his discretion. With that one rule then why state you need to race 3 races then? I only commented on your post because to me its pretty insulting to me as a racer that you would post what sounds like a mandatory 3 races to race KW. I know you need boat count but please don't try and shove it down teams throat's. We can all read between the lines when you post.
Has nothing to do with trying to get more boats. I have gotten 8 -10 calls the last few wks about KW so just wanted to get the info. out because ppl dont always read the rule book, half of them have already sent emailed to the office and really appreciate the help. Dont want new teams to be disappointed after it was to late to qualify or discuss it with SBI , just showing up doesnt always work the boat might not even fit in the class they think they do for one reason or another thats how you run a business .
But I know you like ur knee jerk reaction, some org are in the panic mode about boat count and others arent.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:19 PM
Registered

So you have seen the financials and know this as fact that it cost $500K give or take. Im not an accountant but simple math says get out of the KW race as fast as you can. Looks like a bad investment too me.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:21 PM
Registered

Not as bad as some ppl that have races that get nothing from the cities lol
Old 07-31-2014, 05:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Has nothing to do with trying to get more boats. I have gotten 8 -10 calls the last few wks about KW so just wanted to get the info. out because ppl dont always read the rule book, half of them have already sent emailed to the office and really appreciate the help. Dont want new teams to be disappointed after it was to late to qualify or discuss it with SBI , just showing up doesnt always work the boat might not even fit in the class they think they do for one reason or another thats how you run a business .
But I know you like ur knee jerk reaction, some org are in the panic mode about boat count and others arent.
You are a great ambassador for SBI.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
So you have seen the financials and know this as fact that it cost $500K give or take. Im not an accountant but simple math says get out of the KW race as fast as you can. Looks like a bad investment too me.
I know my number is right never said ur number was, that was something u pulledout of the air I just used what u said.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.