Roll call factory class boats

Notices

Roll call factory class boats

Old 07-15-2015, 11:53 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Roll call factory class boats

I'm looking for a boat count of all Factory Class Race Boats both 1& 2 with spec engines 500HP, 500EFI, or 525EFI not bumped, blown, massaged, rubbed, hexed, voodoo'd, or any other term you may come up with to increase horsepower.....I know there's a bunch of them sitting in moth balls collecting dust that could be raced again.....DON'T BE SHY RAISE YOUR HANDS!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Ok I will bite. F1-29 still a spec boat. What are you thinking
Old 07-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy, clear your pm box. Better yet call me when you have a chance 954 709 4440
Old 07-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Vortec Bandit
Randy, clear your pm box. Better yet call me when you have a chance 954 709 4440
If your looking for seals, Randy used to get them at Kurts Marine in NJ. Don't know where he gets them now.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 342 Posts

F2-36 Apache is in nh at a body shop, f2-3? 30' sutphen is at my shop getting all new exhaust, tsunami sutphen is in plympton mass.
Old 07-16-2015, 11:53 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

I'm thinking some old factory racing
Old 07-16-2015, 11:54 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Unlimited give me a call 6093175466
Old 07-16-2015, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by extras
If your looking for seals, Randy used to get them at Kurts Marine in NJ. Don't know where he gets them now.
I know you were not around yet but back at the beginning of Factory racing you were aloud to have a authorized shop rebuild your motor and they were authorized to reseal your Merc carbed 500 motor. You were aloud to clean the heads and punch it out 30 over. People were taking brand new motors and having to have this work done to them if they wanted to max out the legal power of the motor. In the end some shops were reading the rules different LOL than others and making more power. Not much but more which means a lot in spec style racing. APBA realized that this was NOT going to work !!!!!!! Every motor shop wanted to build the best motor and get more work. One supplier and one rebuilder was the only answer to the problem and YES it worked. Fast forward 15 years and all you new bucks are going backwards and slamming the people that have been there. Mark you have a handful of races under your belt and believe every word you hear as fact. There are always 2 sides to every story. Lets get back to Seans post please.
Old 07-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I know you were not around yet but back at the beginning of Factory racing you were aloud to have a authorized shop rebuild your motor and they were authorized to reseal your Merc carbed 500 motor. You were aloud to clean the heads and punch it out 30 over. People were taking brand new motors and having to have this work done to them if they wanted to max out the legal power of the motor. In the end some shops were reading the rules different LOL than others and making more power. Not much but more which means a lot in spec style racing. APBA realized that this was NOT going to work !!!!!!! Every motor shop wanted to build the best motor and get more work. One supplier and one rebuilder was the only answer to the problem and YES it worked. Fast forward 15 years and all you new bucks are going backwards and slamming the people that have been there. Mark you have a handful of races under your belt and believe every word you hear as fact. There are always 2 sides to every story. Lets get back to Seans post please.
The important part of you post is "have a authorized shop rebuild your motor". You would show up with a complete motor and have them seal it (during the OSS days). You cheated then you can't be trusted now. You come up with complete crap to twist a story. 8 years and I'm still a new buck. Your a dick.
Old 07-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Registered

LOL you have such bad info. Where do you get this from LOL. The last time I was at that shop was 1999 LOL. 16 yeas ago when it was legal to have an outside vender seal your motor. Am I missing something or are you trying find dirt that does not exist? 8 years and what 8 races? Are we counting years washing Peters Boats? I bet your just mad that you sucked in a old boat and then thought it was the boat so you bought a new state of the art boat and still cant win a race. Go buy Doc's old boat maybe that will help LOL 8 years of wasted time and no respect. Talk about a dick you win.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.