Fast Fountain=zip Express >

Fast Fountain=zip Express

Notices

Fast Fountain=zip Express

Old 10-30-2002, 06:33 PM
Peace Frog

Exclamation Fast Fountain=zip Express

FAST FOUNTAIN=ZIP EXPRESS, A FACT.

Zippy, stop crying about SBI and all the problems you have with them. You have been losing all year to bankbusters and fastboats.com and got Disqualified at the New York race for "Unsportsmanlike conduct."

Stop your crying about boycotting the SBI World Championship race, everyone is going.

Keep the popcorn popping and buy some stock in Kleenex!

Zippy, if you lose your sponsor, there is always "Kleenex racing" Really, they have a Nascar! They might listen to a sponsonship pitch since you have been a loyal customer for the past several months.

Peacefrog

Old 10-30-2002, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

peace, i see you are new here. i'll give you a quick tip. don't bash other members.
Old 10-30-2002, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default peace

Who are you kidding the super cat light guys got robbed. everyone knows it.

do YOU stand to lose something if no one shows?Do you happen to have some facts that would change our minds?

Most importantly does your offshore racing record stand up to Zipps?? (didn't think so)

State who you really are or...

I'm sure ther is a forum for blowboat guys somewhere out there

Maximus
Old 10-31-2002, 06:41 AM
FAST FOUNTAIN

Default Re: Fast Fountain=zip Express

Originally posted by Peace Frog

Zippy, stop crying about SBI and all the problems you have with them. You have been losing all year to bankbusters and fastboats.com and got Disqualified at the New York race for "Unsportsmanlike conduct."

Stop your crying about boycotting the SBI World Championship race, everyone is going.

Zippy, if you lose your sponsor, there is always "Kleenex racing" Really, they have a Nascar! They might listen to a sponsonship pitch since you have been a loyal customer for the past several months.

Peacefrog
Please don't blame the Zipp guys for any of my comments. I AM NOT ZIPP. In Zipps racing history they have never been DQ"ed. Infact in my opinion they are one of the most stand up teams in the sport. hey give muc of there winnings to charity as many of the teams do. They were wronged as well as the others in the class.

Maximus- Thank you for your support.

Old 10-31-2002, 06:45 AM
FAST FOUNTAIN

Default Re: Fast Fountain=zip Express

Originally posted by Peace Frog

Peacefrog
P.S. Is it considered loosing if the other guy is CHEATING??!!

Old 10-31-2002, 09:17 AM
Registered

Hey Peace Frog,

WHO are YOU?
Old 10-31-2002, 09:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Shane...

What a Question... for a guy who is claiming to know know who everyone else is.

I wonder who I am?

Maybe Peace Frog is the owner of the Lick This boat??

Chris
Old 10-31-2002, 10:56 AM
Registered

Chris,

Albany is a VERY small city (really just a big town anywhere else)and chances are if he has a performance boat he uses on Lake George and most performance boaters around here know each other. I have an inclination as to who it might be. Would love to know for sure.
Old 10-31-2002, 11:14 AM
Boat Girl

Hey Peace Frog I like the name, its cute, but your first post doesnt seem too peaceful...LOL, but thats okay, this board really isnt known for its peace makers...

Old 10-31-2002, 11:16 AM
Boat Girl

Fast Fountain- I really like watching Zipp race, so dont take this the wrong way, just a question, why did they choose to run SBI this year...

Quick Reply: Fast Fountain=zip Express

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.