SBI P-Class debochel

Notices

SBI P-Class debochel

Old 11-11-2002, 02:57 PM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bobby

Advil won't help. Bring PERCOSET!----and bring some for me.
Old 11-11-2002, 03:36 PM
Registered

Default Gulp!

Stop that kind of talk, or you'll scare me out of coming down there!
Old 11-12-2002, 06:47 AM
Offshore Addiction

how did the pump it boat do sunday?

Old 11-12-2002, 08:39 AM
Registered

Default 3rd place

I think they were 4th on Thursday, and 3rd on Sunday, giving them 3rd place for the overall National Championship.

Met Joey D. after the race on Sunday -- he is a great guy, and from what I understand, supported SBI all year long. He should be congratulated!
Old 11-12-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

Default Fever Mike:

Fair enough, you did say that you "heard it".

I just get frustrated when I hear someone complain that they would have won it all, if it weren't for us "taking the win [they] deserved", when we simply beat them straight up.
Old 11-13-2002, 07:28 PM
PUMPIT

Hey Everyone: Hats off to One Design in N.O. They ran a great race both days and ran within the rules of the class!!! Hopefully next year we'll have a chance to race you again, in APBA, we'll not run SBI again!!!!!!! We've been burnt in both organizations, but at least APBA will follow the rule book!! Hope you guys are not mad at us we didn't mention you at all aside from the fact in the rule book about being in 3 races to qualify. Congrats, Eddie @ Joey D

Old 11-13-2002, 08:25 PM
Registered

Default Hey Pump It:

No hard feelings at all!

I can understand how frustrating it must be to support an organization all year like you did, and have them pull the rug out from under you (in more ways than one) at the last minute.

If you raced in ANY APBA races this year, I think you can still come to Key West and have another go at it.

You are right about one thing for sure, you can count on the APBA to enforce the rules "by the book". At least that way you know what to expect.

Congratulations on your wins this year, and your 3rd at Nationals. I look forward to seeing you next year!

Bobby & Chris Reindl
Old 11-14-2002, 10:20 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

How about a first time racer winning in P4. The rule book says that you need at least two starts during the season to be elligable for the crown. Maybe John should read his own rule book every year or two.

Not enforcing the rules will be the downfall of SBI.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:59 AM
Boat Girl

Bobby, you are right on the money, hats off to Pump It...Joey and Eddie I really enjoyed watching you guys run all season...Hope to see you back next year...

As for the first time boats, from what I heard, it was decided to waive the requirements since there was no central division race this year for those boats to qualify...

I really think the P classes are great to watch and very exciting, they put on a great show...Hats off to all of the P teams...My .02, these are the classes that are going to help the sport grow...

Old 11-14-2002, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Put a 500EFI in it and race F1
Randy

Quick Reply: SBI P-Class debochel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.