Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Florida Boyz  looking for P class boats >

Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Notices

Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Old 12-28-2002, 11:16 AM
PJA

Frank we are running SBI how about you. Augie you know we are going to race you guys as hard as we can.They parts house will love me this year too i guess. The wife is Italian she said she will feed you poor starving boat racer. Pete

Old 12-28-2002, 11:51 AM
xtremeracingf1

Same here we will run all the SBI race nd I'm going to try and race a few APBA St. Cloud and Marathon.

Frank

Old 12-28-2002, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sandy,I can't wait to get there! Now more than ever....Mel with the BBQ and wild hog hunting, you with the Italian....I may not be able to race, AHHH thats how your gonna kick my ass Pete,...Oh well,what a great way to have it done!!!!!!!!!Hey Pete.....Frankie you and Pete know I'm loyal to Bubba and Dana of SBI.....FAMILY, but we will race a couple of APBA and leave the boats by you. Thanks.
Old 12-28-2002, 12:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Franky Yes we will be in St, Cloud and what ever other races APBA puts on in Fl.If the guys running the show could have split Marithon and Ft. Myers a week apart I think they both would have gotten more boats and put on a much better race here in Ft. Myers.Oh Oh stuck my neck out again.
Augie I agree with you 100% on John an Denna,I just have a problem with the way he runs his races,but they own the company and they didnt ask me to race with them, so why should I expect them to change anything to suit me.I had figurd on retiring the old Magnum after last year but havent found anthing to replace her with yet.I want to wish all you teams a HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR VIXEN RACING TEAM
Old 12-28-2002, 07:14 PM
xtremeracingf1

Mel,
Same to you and your family.
Best wishes to all and have a great New Year...

Frank

Old 01-07-2003, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Pete Last time I taulked to you,you said somthing about a SBI party at the Miami boat show.Did you hear any more about it.We are going over for the show,but not sure what dates yet,or if for one day or two.Like to have some fun,but for 200 a night it better be a lot of fun.I would still like to do the Frt Myers race,got a lot of fans here,but will have to wait an see on this one.St.Cloud will tell if we race 03 or just hang it up for the year I guess.Been working with the 502 in Vixen to keep it legal in P5,first time I had to build an engine to make a boat go slower,also have a 468 in the works if I cant tame the darn 502. Mel
Old 01-07-2003, 07:21 PM
PJA

Mel Let me ckeck on that and i hope you guys get to run Ft. Myers with us againthis year.

Old 01-17-2003, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Pete,Mel Frankie...Hope your all doing well.....The Jersey Boyz went Go-Cart Racing Wednesday Night in King Of Prusia,Pa. If there was any doubt in your heads that we are ALL nuts it would have been laid to rest that night! What a great time with fantastic friends(FAMILY)....Thats what it's all about..wish you coo-coo's were with us. My best to everyone....Augie.
Old 01-17-2003, 07:08 PM
PJA

Augie glad to hear you nuts are staying in race shape up there sorry i wasnt there to get it on film. Pete

Old 01-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Augie Good to see you on here again. Had a couple of them things when my son was young,what a blast.
Dave an I went out test running Vixen on wed. and like to froze our butts off.Got about 20 miles up the coast an turnd into the north and man it was like a blast freezer turnd on. We got into pine island and spent the next hour drinking coffie and getting warm for the ride back,never think about just slowing down you know.
Be glad when Jan. is over, always colder then a wiches T Hope your taking good care of Smitty, give him our best. Mel Vixen Racing

Quick Reply: Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.