Florida Boyz  looking for P class boats >

Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Notices

Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Old 12-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ryan I agree with you 100% on the entryfee,but what about equipment and crew fees they nail us for.the same as if we were going to run their whole season.It would be great to see the APBA and SBI P classes racing against the Jersy Boys.Im sure it would make John Dippold in ST. Cloud very happy after what APBA pulled on him last year.But then again it may snow in hell too.It sure would make a race thogh. Mel TEAM VIXEN
Old 12-08-2002, 12:06 PM
Smittymarine

Pete, great job man get the boyz pumped up, If you guys want to get together over the winter call me we'll bring some yankees down to go over the season. Anything you guys need you know where we are. St Cloud, If you want us there just say so Doesnt matter. APBA OR SBI we will run anywhere."The Jersey Boyz"

Old 12-08-2002, 12:26 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hey Smitty, watch the Boyz in Florida, they can carry guns down there. We can too, just not legally.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ron Not to worry about the gun thing,gave that up in 88 when I got out of the marina. Did keep them suthern boys friendly thou,and my daughter got home safe every night.Smitty,we probaly got more yankies down here than you got up thier.Did business in manhatten fo 10 years.I cant say much about 2003 yet,but I know we will race St Cloud.Pete if your going to pull th is off your going to have to get the APBA P boats in on it.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:16 PM
Registered

florida is a yankee state.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:39 PM
xtremeracingf1

The St. Cloud race would be a good start for all of us.But like you said APBA will kill us with equip. and Driving crew and crew charges for only one race.That is a good point to discuss at the meeting.
If any teams need any help getting ready or with there boats in Fla. feel free to call on me my Team is ready to do whet we can.Lets make it happen.
If anyone is looking for a great PClass boat I know of a 33 Scarb with 500hps that can be bought right.It ready to rock,3man bolter and compltely race ready sealed engines only 40 hrs on motors....

XrtremeRacing F1-57

Frank

Old 12-08-2002, 03:26 PM
Smittymarine

Lets get the boats together see how many we draw. Then see who wants to charge us what, if you get my drift.

Old 12-08-2002, 03:29 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Just what exactly are these crew/equip charges? Is this over and above the entry fees. $200 is reasonable, 500 is gettin a little spendy, but over and above that? Who charges these fees apba or sbi? and what are they for?
Hey ...all i want to do is go out for a couple of weekends and have some fun, but if its gonna get stupid expensive, I'll just be a sweep boat again.

Dan
Old 12-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Smittymarine

Dan, when I get to the office tomorrow, I will Email you the fees from both Sanc. Bodies

Old 12-08-2002, 04:55 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Dan, there are once a year equipment registration fees that go to APBA or SBI and then there are the actuall race entry fees that goes to the club who is putting on the race. The entry fees help to pay for the expenses involved with running the race, cranes, choppers, insurance etc.

Quick Reply: Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.