Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Notices

Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Old 12-08-2002, 05:33 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

For APBA it is $200.00 to register your boat wich expires Oct 31,
$260.00 per person which expires Oct 31, and it is $200.00 per race.
I believe in SBI it is $300.00 to register your boat which expires Oct 31, $300.00 per person which expires Oct 31, and it's $500.00 per race. I am not postive about the SBI prices but they are close.
Old 12-08-2002, 05:34 PM
PJA

Ryan The Only Time I Saw A $500 Entry Fee Was For The WorldsWe Raced The Whole Year With SBI You Know Something We Don't For Next Year? Dab B You Have A Equipment Fee And Team Fee To Get Started You Can Pay That Any Time To Get Registered. Mel You Know The APBA Boys Better Than Me Maybe You Can Raise Some Intrest. Frank You Are On The Other Side Of The State Let People Know Over There. Lets Get Everyone On The Same Page Then See What Happens. Pete

Old 12-08-2002, 06:31 PM
xtremeracingf1

Pete,
Will do... keep in touch and we"ll work together and try to make somethijng happen.
If you need anything let me know.How many teams do you think you can get together..?

Frank

Old 12-08-2002, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pete,Frankie your doing a GREAT job,Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on Mel,I was waiting to meet and race against you in the P-4 class,we still have this year.,help the Flordia guys get things goind down there and we'll try to get everything worked out up here.Frankie,I'll call you tomorrow from Smittys. Augie
Old 12-08-2002, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Eddie,I'll be down about 11;00AM
Old 12-08-2002, 10:35 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

PJA
I wasn't sure what the entry fees were, but I remember them being publised on the web site as $500. I went on SBI's site but couldn't open the race packet files. I think most of the other fees are the same, but how much are the fees to race the national races. Either way I'll be at St. Cloud! Hope to see some of the Jerzey Boyz there.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ryan,You will!
Old 12-09-2002, 03:52 PM
PJA

SBI 'S Registration for crew members are $100.For the Super Boat National Chamionship Registration fee for p boats were$600.00 with a $100.00 discount for early entry and a regular race was $500 with a $100 early discount.but this was last years fees we don't know about 2003 season fees.that doesn't include the equipment registration fee. Hope to see you next year Happy Holidays!
Pete

Old 12-09-2002, 03:58 PM
PJA

Frank,
I think all the SBI guys want to race together this year but thier waiting to see what we get accomplished ,are you running F-1 or P class.You probably know more racers than I so if you can help any that would be great. We 'd like to see P class really grow.Thanks
Pete

Old 12-09-2002, 07:13 PM
Smittymarine

Pete, good talking to you today, Keep pluggin I know there is a ton of boats down there. I have a list from down there. I am going to start calling. Lets go Florida Boyz Speek up!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.