Off season crew uniform discount >

Off season crew uniform discount

Notices

Off season crew uniform discount

Old 12-19-2002, 10:27 AM
Vern Stewart

Default Off season crew uniform discount

Image...Second only to Speed!

Phoenix Custom Apparel is proud to be among the new sponsors of Offshoreonly.com and is offering a 10% discount on your entire new order from any of the stock, custom crew uniform, SFI rated driver suits or corporate identity apparel lines for Members of Offshoreonly.com through Janaury 31, 2003.

Work from your concept or with our Creative Director, we can develop a look unique to your team. Please select from the 55 available material colors, utilize full service art and design with a custom uniform order and take advantage of our embroidery and digitizing services; "If you can imagine it, we can make it!" The full range of available sizes is from 2T to 6XLT for men. Ladies, why be stuffed into a man's shirt? We also offer a ladies cut in sleeveless and sleeved, we make the hard to fit easy, also from 2T to 6XLT. (Minimum quantities apply on custom orders)

Please email me at [email protected] or call 888-215-6090 ext.104 to begin the design process or to recieve your free cataloge. Best of luck in the 2003 Season!

Old 12-19-2002, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Vern I cant believe you can give 10% discount on your produts they are already the best bang for the buck.We think you did a fantastic job on ower uniforms.If you want to post the picks of them feel free to do so.I would show the pick of my daughter in hers also.
Randy

PS whats with the Fountian logo?
Old 12-19-2002, 02:54 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vern

I will call you after the new year

This is my boat

Mike Merola
Attached Thumbnails Off season crew uniform discount-p02.jpg