92.04%
Water Boy
7.96%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Vote For Frank's Nickname

Old 03-04-2003, 08:29 PM
xtremeracingf1

BJ,
You should stay retired,you had the right idea.If you dont think I have the ball all you have to do is bring it on,and you will find out real quick.You guys just wont admit that I'm alot faster then you,and bashing SBI isn't right I wouldnt even expect that from you clowns.It should have anything to do with APBA or SBI they are both great orginazation.**** like that is what ruins the sport if you dont have anything possitive to say dont say anything.Looks like you guys have some house cleaning to do in APBA right now,so I think you should worry about that and not slam others that are tring their hardest to put some great race site together.Remember we do this for the fun and that why I race SBI when it not fun any more its not worth do any more.You say your looking for boats in SBI do some thing about it and show up and we would have more boats and if not thats cool.You said you dont why I would race SBI ,the reason is something you might not understand...I respect John and think he is a great guys and he has my loyality and to me that more important then all your fancy APBA ****.Ask Augie about it I'm sure he will be alble to explain it to you...

Frank
Koolhand

Old 03-04-2003, 08:34 PM
xtremeracingf1

Oh 1 more thing that you rookies might not know.When I raced APBA in the 2000 season I finished 3rd in the goldcup series out of 16 boats.That when you were busy racing SBI Randy.So I've been there and done it,and dont miss it!

Old 03-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

frank,
you know the boys are just trying to get a rise out of you. don't take candy too seriously when it comes to ball bustin. it just helps him get psyched up for the season. i would take him seriously when it comes to racing. for a big yahoo candy runs pretty hard.

like you said frank, it's all about having fun and i think candy is doing just that. nothing else.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:27 PM
xtremeracingf1

Sometimes he just takes it to far.But I guess your right its not what is said sometimes it where its coming from.

Frank
Koolhand

Old 03-05-2003, 12:33 AM
BJM
Registered

Frank
You are nothing more than a middle of the pack boat in APBA! Stay where you are now and keep gettin those checkered flags, there well earned. Have FUN racing against yourself this year, that's what it's all about right? You and your checkered flags are a joke!
Old 03-05-2003, 07:49 AM
Registered

REMINDER: THIS FORUM SHOULD NOT BE USED TO BASH ON OTHER MEMBERS!

(ball busting in moderation is tolerated)
Old 03-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Frank Im sorry but I just want to race you so bad. We just want you at a few APBA races.Trust me its not a APBA / SBI thing. I still plan on running the NY NY race and if I have to wait till Sept. to race you I will.Just thought you would like some compatition in your home state at Daytona.Again I am sorry
Mad Dog
Old 03-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Also how did you get 107 votes on your name as Cool Hand with 120 hits on the post? You over rid the system somehow. Now we need a recount with a new name Hand Job. Just kidding cool out Cool Hand. And Augie please call me and explane it for me
Bad Mad Dog

Frank relax !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2003, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your all f#$%&*^@ nuts....but on a good way!Randy,my son loved the Typhoon shirt on the cruise and you were a hit with him...he said you were OFF THE WALL....imagine that!!!!!! Not our Randy!!!
Old 03-05-2003, 10:07 AM
Registered

frank may have had a little help in his nick name poll.