Old 03-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Make Money Racing Reindl One Design Series in GLSCS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Terrah Lee
3/20/03

Make Money Racing

There is no need to scroll down for the small print because there isn't any... this is for real, and it is cash. It's all part of the 2003 Reindl Powerboats One Design Series leasing program for the 2003 Great Lakes Silver Cup Series. One Design racers have a chance to win a $25,000 first place prize check made possible by local sponsors American Express Financial Group, H2Operformance.com, Propellers Online.com, Premier Performance Interiors, POC Inc., WEBN radio, and a sponsor to be named at the Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix June 14-15, 2003. Add that to the larger prize purse made possible at every race by GLSCS title sponsor Formula Powerboats, and the winning racer could walk away with over $33,000 cash. The cost of the lease is a reduced $3500 per race ($24,500 on the current 7 race schedule – only $12,250 per person for the entire season). “These are all cash awards, no contingency funds – you can go purchase a new car, put it in the bank, do whatever you want with it – somebody could end up making $8000 racing this series,” said Chris Reindl of the funds. Imagine becoming a professional offshore powerboat racer and coming out financially ahead at the end of the season. Reindl Powerboats manufactures the exotic, sexy and unforgettable Ocke Mannerfelt designed “Bat boat.” Each boat is available for lease to individuals, amateur and pro, who want to race in a professional racing venue such as the American Powerboat Association.

So what's the catch? There really isn't one, (this is about as small as the print will get). Requirements include; leasing a Reindl One Design Series boat, providing a driver and/or throttleman team of up to four people, and being the best of the best. Oh yeah, one more thing, just because your diploma is hanging on the wall behind you, doesn't mean school is over. Each new One Design racer must graduate from an intense, full day race school, where you will learn how to handle the “bat boat,” as well as learn valuable safety measures and racing rules. Reindl Powerboats takes care of the rest for you, it is that simple. RPB will trailer the boat to each race site, crew included. They also maintain every leased boat, ensuring each is in top racing form. All of the boats run identical, hence the name One Design, so its driver against driver and throttleman against throttleman.

Get ready for a fantastic 2003 racing season, especially when you participate in the Great Lakes Silver Cup Series. Check out the Great Lakes Silver Cup Series schedule at: www.silvercupseries.com.

If you want to make money racing or just want to find out more information about the Reindl Powerboats leasing program, sponsorship opportunities and purchase information please contact Chris Reindl at (513) 706-3199, or [email protected] and check out the website at: www.reindlpowerboats.com.
Old 03-30-2003, 04:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Congratulations to all the teams who have "cashed in" on the action. Look for the story on all the teams running the GLSCS on H2Operformance.com.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:39 AM
News Worthy

WOW what a ride... I kept telling myself "You have got to be kidding me." We went out in the big stuff yesterday and the water got really nasty. The bigger the water got, the faster the boat seemed to fly. I have been out in many boats in the Daytona Waters, and no boat has ever handled even close to the way the batboat did. The thing cornered like it was on rails, even in the rough stuff. I would love to see some turning radius numbers on that boat at high speeds.

The thing that impressed me and the rest of the guys testing the boats was the way it always stayed level. That has to be the secret to it going so fast. The boat never wasted any horsepower. A few times the boat would just go right through the top of a wave, it truely was amazing, and the new seating (By I think PPI in Sarasota - don't kill me if I am wrong) made for a comfortable ride. The onboard cameras and rear view camera and screen also made it east to see the other boats - and provided coverage of what we did to laugh about it over some beers next weekend. One word sums up the entire experience - AMAZING.

Huge thanks to Chris, Nick, Chris C., Tara, Matt and the rest of the Batboat crew. We had a blast and will certainly be glad to sponsor you anytime you are in town.

Old 04-18-2003, 09:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thank you for the compliments. Check out the story on the race at www.h2operformance.com/offshore/reindl

Congrats to the Canadian teams to join in on the APBA racing. See you in Eastlake, OH.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:09 PM
pbj 5

Chris,

Who are the teams from Canada? Who is this Doc guy that is running from Atlanta? Is there a line in Vegas if our friends decide to win some more money in One Design???

See you in Eastlake

Old 05-05-2003, 07:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Looks like the Doc is in, He won his first ever race in St. Cloud, and joined small company in doing so in the One Design Class. I saw some trash talking on another thread about the Prize money as well.

The Team from Toronto is a new one, I will let them release their information via press releases here or on www.h2operformance.com
Old 05-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Mid American is the team from Louisville. You can read about their building of a Super Vee team on the homepage of H2O Performance.

See you all in Eastlake, we should have the $25,000 check madeup by then.
Old 05-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Free rooms, food and drinks for the Cincinnati and Lake St. Claire races as well.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:37 PM
Registered

Mid American, Double Trouble, Colby Family Chiropractic, an unnamed team from MI, ... this should be some great racing. Chris said there is still a boat open if anyone wants to get in on the action.
Old 05-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Last chance to get in on the action for any of the teams out there!

Give me a call (513) 706-3166.

[email protected]

Quick Reply: Make Money Racing Reindl One Design Series in GLSCS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.