Point Pleasant Race Party >

Point Pleasant Race Party

Notices

Point Pleasant Race Party

Old 08-11-2003, 09:38 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Point Pleasant Race Party

The Board Walk bar in PT. Pleasant is putting on a pre race party Wednesday night at 7 pm for all of those who arrive early. If you need info call me 732 920 3945 The pit area will be open at Petersons on Rt. 70, 8 am thursday morning, Please try to get there as early as possible, to display the boats. Petersons has gone out of their way to have an outside grille set up, with tents and a band. Lets not let them down by showing up late in the day. We have great highway acess there and will help with exposure, if the boats are there early. Any boats that arrive before thursday, can store by us until the pits are open. Any other questions speak up we are here. Ed
Old 08-12-2003, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another Party!?!?!....well, ok!..if you say so Ed...

See you guys there....

Marty
Old 08-12-2003, 07:50 AM
Registered

OH ALLRIGHT...i guess one more won't hurt
Old 08-12-2003, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! OK I'm bringing the MOZZ, Salami, Italian bread ,roasted pepers and?????????????????? This is one of the reasons why all our lifelines are tight this year!!!!!!Oh well screw it.....the food will be there guy's....................Gordo, sorry your gonna miss this one. The Godfather
Old 08-12-2003, 08:49 AM
Registered

Well, guys, guess if Ed says we've gotta go, then we've gotta go, right? Just got my jacket back from SRP with 4 inches added in the waist.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm bummed, won't make Wednesday night party, but I'll be there early Thursday morning.
Augie, how early are going to throw some of the salami on the grille?? I'll be hungry from the long ride down!
Old 08-12-2003, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Tommy......there will be plenty for you and your family, would never think about leaving you guy's out. Be safe coming down. Augie
Old 08-12-2003, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Augie,

Your the best!!
Old 08-12-2003, 01:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

AFTER WE WIN ON FRIDAY YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP
DOWN THE MY RESTAURANT FOR SOME DRINKS AND CHOW AFTER THE AWARDS..MARTY AND VIN I THINK ARE COMING DOWN.. . AUGIE I HAVE THE BEST FOOD IN OCEAN COUNTY YOU KNOW REAL PROVOLONE AND CAPPACOLA AND THE BEST RED WINE...SEE YOU GUYS ON THURS WITH FOOD FOR THE OPA CREW AS ALWAYS
AND I WILL SEE YOU BEHIND US ON FRI DURING THE RACE ..HA HA ..MIKE P4-9 THE DANGEROUS RED BOAT
Old 08-12-2003, 02:37 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Atlantic Bar and Grill

..dems good eats!!

Quick Reply: Point Pleasant Race Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.