Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1 >

Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1

Notices

Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1

Old 09-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kevin,
Thanks, we were hoping your motor was going to be ready, 8 F1's it would have bigger than a National race, were looking foward to seeing you at the Worlds,
Gino
Old 09-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Registered

Tony,
Did you forget, I raced my Fountain for 2 years and last year in Cape Code in 7 footers...so you see being in 3 footers in the dark is the same as 7 footers with your head ingraved in the fairing. Also ....knowing them he probably drove better in his condition. It was a great time!!!! I talked to you dad and he said your coming to the Worlds....he said the fish in the Keys are good eating...and the way you throttle we could eat all week with just one lap with you. BRE, Radioactive, Team Motion, Mutual Fun and the rest of you guys need to come to the Worlds to rep. G.L.S. ( well I need Dave from Mutual Fun to talk to the dad's while I talk to the daughters)
JUST A GREAT TIME GUYS!!!! LETS CONTINUE IT IN THE WORLDS!!!!
Gino

Last edited by MANITIE; 09-04-2003 at 01:49 PM.
Old 09-03-2003, 03:26 PM
Registered

Augie,
I see that more today than I ever did, sometimes we get so caught up in the competition we forget about the great people around us!!!! I might even give Prarie Dog a hug when I see him.
See you at the Worlds!!
Old 09-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Registered

Gino,

I deffinately had a great time Sunday night. I'll never understand why you can buy liquor but not beer in that town on Sunday. Sorry you skipped out on the 3:00am boat ride with Tony, Mike and I. We just had to do it. Mike and I basically started our racing career last year in Cleveland when we went on a similar ride with a couple of girls and the crew chief from Mutual Fun. The only difference this year was that we had you there to talk the girls out of it (I hope it paid off for you, those two were solid 5's at least!!!???).

Now let's get a couple of facts straight. First of all, that guy wasn't their dad. Apparently they were telling you that trying to get you to stop pawing at them. Second of all, I know you are used to being 1st on race day but my recollection was that you simply follwed my lead into that one. I guess we'll just have to settle this at the bars in Key West. I will have had a few speach therapy classes by then!!!

As far as the racing goes, thank you to all my new offshore powerboat racing friends. I appreciated all of you help and kindness throughout the season. It certainly makes me want to do it again next year.

Dave (F1-07)
Old 09-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Registered

Hey Dave,
I hope that was here father because if it was'nt we spent the night on someone elses boat.....it just don't get any better than this.
By the way do you normally walk into things or do you still not have you sea legs yet from being on that Fountain, We in the Fountain community have alot of respect for you guys racing that boat, we know what you go threw and we feel the pain......than and still NOW.
Look foward to having a few in the Keys!!

Gino

Last edited by MANITIE; 09-05-2003 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Registered

Gino,

Dude, I never said they weren't there together. Just because she calls him daddy doesn't make him her father. Now that she has you in her corral she's probably telling her friends she has two "daddy's". Don't worry, I'll explain it all to you later.

I don't know about getting sea legs on the fountain but my chiropractor says I'm about a half inch shorter than I was this spring.

Catch you later,

Dave
Old 09-05-2003, 01:03 PM
Registered

Damm,
And I just wanted to be held!!!!!!! Why is it so hard to find a nice girl that just wants to cuddle.
See in the Keys....its going to get ugle.
Old 09-06-2003, 08:43 AM
oui
Registered

Manitie, sounds like I missed a lot of fun this year by not running in the GLSCS circuit...I have acouple a things I'd like to discuss in this open forum with you regarding sponsorships' if you're interested???
Old 09-06-2003, 09:50 AM
Registered

oui,
I would have never thought divisional races would be that fun, I'm open if you have any sponsorship questions.....shoot
Old 09-06-2003, 11:34 AM
F1-44

Default Gino

Tell Tundra we all miss him...or her...whatever.

Must be hard to lose something that close to you.

T

Quick Reply: Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.