Performance boat high point trophy. >

Performance boat high point trophy.

Notices

Performance boat high point trophy.

Old 09-10-2003, 08:40 AM
coolrunning racing
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ryan i agree, 1000.00 for an entry fee when i have the choise of two different condos in Ft Lauderdale. as well the p-class are not going to get the choice slips. i ramp in race morning and out the same day,i don't need a slip.
fyi.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ryan, the entry fees are quite high for P Class, but they were not jacked up. They were always 1000 dloars per boat as a divisional. Whether or not you need a room, slip, etc.. Michelle's race last year had more party's and free food and beer than any race I have attended and I am sure it will be the same this year. Yes the fees are high but they have been published for a year and I hope you can find a sponsor because Michelle will definately give you your moneys worth.

Mel, I know you weren't *****ing about the fees, I also know how bad it suck to miss a race due to budget. I missed almost the whole season of 2001 because of it and am currently trying to find a way to finish this year.
All I am saying is Michelle goes the extra mile and that costs money. If you guys make it you'll see
Old 09-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Scott I was there 2 years ago and I agree Michelle does try to put on a great show. But like JEB said the rooms are ok, great. But the "SLIP"? when do we ever get charged for a slip at a race? The main point is for all the other classes this is what they already pay for a race or LESS! For us this is FIVE times what our Milwaukee entry was! and more than double what Sarasota was, thats CRAZY
Old 09-10-2003, 03:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ScottyB,if I didnt try and run some kind of budget on this ,it would break me in no time.My team only pay their food an lodging,nothing else.I had one co. would have sponserd us on this one,but the first thing wanted to do was repaint Vixen to their specks.Well the old gal come this far on what I put on her and if she would run,this is how she goes.No dought Michelle puts on one good show and we will miss it. MEL TEAM VIXEN.P5-16
Old 09-10-2003, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

B4 Milwaukee we were told that P class points dont count. Then in Sarasota, we get informed that they do. Come on Powers that be, get the crap together,we would have gone to Sarasota if we had known this fact. We were in contention going into Sarasota and now we dont have a shot, your right Michelle puts on a great show, but since we're not in contention why do it for that kind of cost.