Performance boat high point trophy. >

Performance boat high point trophy.

Notices

Performance boat high point trophy.

Old 09-08-2003, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance boat high point trophy.

The way i understand it,there will be a high point trophy for the perf. boats.Now seeing this is somthing new what are the APBA rules on this.Just as a example,Vixen has 193 points on the board,now we beat 3 APBA boats in ST.Cloud for another 103 points so that makes 296 points that makes her a contender coming into Lauderdale.If the POWERS that be say we cant use the 103 points because there div. points,why would we wont to spend 1000.dollers on Lauderdale.Maybe Steve M. could clear this up.

mag 27
Old 09-08-2003, 10:13 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

I think this trophy if for the national series only if you do the whole series. It is hard to believe they doubled our entry fee now they want us to pay 5 times the entry fee is a little ridiculos.
Old 09-08-2003, 12:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ryan,your probably right on that,but it would be nice if one of Apba would exsplain how its going to work and who qualifies for it.Lauderdale may be nice but not for 1000.dollars. MEL P5-16
Old 09-08-2003, 01:49 PM
Racer
Racer

Well we just decided that if we don't have a sponsor and it is a $1000.00 entry we are not going to race. I appluad Michelle for her efforts and entusiam but, I honestly don't feel that it is fair for entry to be that. I thought it was bad when the uped our entry to $400 for little in return now they want $1000 that's out of hand.
Old 09-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wish i could afford it,we had a ball over there in 200i and Michell and Steve are about as nice a couple as you find.I told Michell back in april i wouldnt go over $500. for any race as long as we are in P class.I was hoping going nat.might change things. MEL
Old 09-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Registered

The entry fees include a room at the Raddisson and a slip and she also has to free food and drink parties on Friday and Saturday so if you add up what you would spend on a room and two meals, its not much more if any
Old 09-09-2003, 07:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

ScottB I didnt start this thread to ***** about the entry fee,I knew last april it was out of our budget,and I told my daughter and Michelle that.The only thing is when they started taulking high point trophy and I added up our points with St. Cloud we had a chance at it,and i thought maybe id spend the extra money and give it a shot.Our points for St. Cloud arent worth anything anyway,I guess,so were just going to frget the thing. MEL
Old 09-09-2003, 07:47 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Mel,

Best of luck with the Points, now that Lauderdale is a Pro Race, maybe things will change.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:30 AM
coolrunning racing
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

there is going to be a PRO SERIES Performance Class High Champion or some thing like that to recognize the p-class boats that participated in all the PRO SERIES National events. So the points accumulated at the PRO SERIES events only will be tabulated for this award. But this is how i understand it , i could be wrong. fyi
Old 09-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Racer
Racer

JEB I think you are correct. My nag was the jacked up entry fee. For all the other classes there entry is already close to $1000.00 but for us it is more than doubled. Without a sponsor paying the entry we won't be there. I'll put anyone's name down the side of the boat that will pay the $1000.00 dollar entry. Someone step up!

Quick Reply: Performance boat high point trophy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.